What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

I Am Legend, I didn't like it, there were so many questions not addressed, and then to bring God into it? That wasn't necessary.

Sam most of Eye of the tiger on lunch break early this morning.
1980's Gary busey fighting a biker gang. Obviously deadly.|..|

Death In Gaza.

Pretty epic documentary about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. The cameraman got shot and died. I think there was a lot about him in the media when he died...

Play Misty For Me.

Great thing in the dvd extras where they display all the versions of the film poster until. All brilliant. Makes you wonder why the dvd cover was so crap.

one of the posters
play_misty_for_me.jpg

the dvd cover
B00008WVKC.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

casshernMain2.jpg

Anyone ever see this? I could make neither head nor tail of it. Looked awesome, but I didn't know what was going on at all

Started out really well, but died on it's feet at end. writers were to busy wrapping it up with happy endings for all the characters, to keep it funny,or amusing even. Rob Cordroy and Neil Patrick Harris ruled though.|..|
harold-kumar-2-poster.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a great film. It's about the Neapolitan mafia, the Camorra, and how they have turned the suburbs of Naples into a living hell through internal feuds and the illegal dumping of toxic waste. It's getting good reviews at Cannes, so it'll probably be released in Ireland too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back