What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

good (i.e. rewindable) violent scenes which is all that matters really

History_of_violence.jpg

The Divingbell and the Butterfly = Brilliant, brilliant , brilliant. I got choked up a few times during the phone conversations. Fuckin' hell. Beautiful film.

Happy-go-lucky = okay. I think they made the character a bit too flaky rather than just happy to the point where it was sometimes annoying. Single girl in her 30's --- "she must be crazy or someone one would have snapped her up by now." At least that is what people say.... so I would have preferred her less flaky and more 'normal' (for lack of a better word) and happy. One scene just broke my heart because it was a bit too real for my liking.

ah, wouldnt call it drab. thrown right into the story straight away and pretty much goes from there at a great pace with great flashback scenes. call it a bit bleak alright. but shur, it a prostitute on the run. you'll have that.

there are two laugh out loud bits in that:

'lets start at episode 4'
and when meg appears as the swamp thing in the compactor.

the rest is pretty rubbish.

I have to say I loved this. It poked a lot of fun into the inconsistencies in Star Wars and I've seen Star Wars more times than I care to admit as a kid. When it was re-released, it was almost embarrassing to watch what a goof Luke was.
I think they got the tone just right.

Having the paedo play Obi Wan worked very well for me.
Family Guy are the last people left still wringing laughs from paedophilia. Long may it last.

"You shoot small animals for fun?"

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back