What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

Just watched Resolution - Indie/ Horror movie - think Cache crossed with David Lynch. Entertaining though not sure it deserved a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Resolution-2012-movie.jpg

Tyrannosaur.
tyrannosaur-poster02.jpg

What a wonderful, happy feel-good movie about, oh wait.... this was good , brilliant performances, the relentless misery & frustration of everyday life, and what goes on behind closed doors.

Fantastic movie.

last night i half-watched the batman with bane in it...it was shite...or half-shite?

worst bits: michael caine, anne hathaway's excessive leg-flinging

last night i half-watched the batman with bane in it...it was shite...or half-shite?

I want to see this version

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rush - the '70s F1 track sequences were thrilling and felt authentic.. As for the rest of it, they've forced the actual story to fit a neat Hollywood template, Hunt and Lauda weren't really personal enemies, and Hunt is a bit of a cartoon arrogant toff prick in it. It's grand, entertaining enough, but I reckon the story of Lauda's crash and insanely quick return to racing, and the general near death craziness of '70s F1 could've been the whole focus without the need for the artificial rivals/enemies thing.

Blue Jasmine - haven't seen much recent Woody Allen to be honest, so I can't compare it to his latest few, but I really liked it. Kate Blanchett is excellent in it, it's a deeply unlikeable character but she manages to make her sympathetic, just about. There's just enough humour in it to alleviate what would otherwise be a quite bleak character arc.

BANEEEEE

Aww man..Banes voice was fucking awful.What a load of shite.

I thought it was a decent movie though

BAYYNNNEEE

Last edited:
I thought that Batman was a bag of shite. Confusing plot, bad sound design, murky cinematography (not the good kind), badly choreographed fight scenes, gaping plot holes, a forgettable villain and a lame ending. And it was sooooooooooo loooooooooooong.

I thought that Batman was a bag of shite. Confusing plot, bad sound design, murky cinematography (not the good kind), badly choreographed fight scenes, gaping plot holes, a forgettable villain and a lame ending. And it was sooooooooooo loooooooooooong.

I only liked the first film of that trilogy, and Heath Ledger in the second one.

Chris Nolan got shite when they started giving him money to make movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back