What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

Little Children
(don't read the first user comment - it contains way too much plot spoilering.)

Yeah this was fairly good alright, although it has a rather odd voiceover for around the first and last thirds. Jackie Earle Haley was in it (giving a great performance) & All The Kings Men, what i watched earlier. An odd coincidence.

Isn't Kate Winslet in both of them too?

Watched "Monster House" last night - bit scary for kids - a bit boring for adults.
Have "Straight Into Darkness" to watch tonight - has anyone seen it?

Watched The Odd Couple with Jack Lemmon and Walter Nathau. Really funny. Script by Neil Simon. Does anyone know other stuff by him? I've seen Goodnight Girl and Barefoot in the Park, but would watch anything he has turned his hand to.

Cave of the Yellow Dog.

It was alright. Not as good as I'd hoped. It felt wierdly familier, Mongolia looks amazingly like Galway or Donegal or Roscommon I thought.

Watched The Odd Couple with Jack Lemmon and Walter Nathau. Really funny. Script by Neil Simon. Does anyone know other stuff by him? I've seen Goodnight Girl and Barefoot in the Park, but would watch anything he has turned his hand to.

Jasus, Ro...you serious?

The Sunshine Boys!!!!!!!!!!!! (The Walther Matthau/Geroge Burns version - not the shite, poisonous Woody Allen one)

"Enter!!!! ENTARRRR!!!!!!!"

(Among others: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0800319/)

other goodies

California Suite
Murder By Death

thank you for smoking.
t'was really good, the kid was a bit formulaic in it but damnit rob lowe, that fucker was funny as hell in it.

great film.
anywho, saw part of missing in action2 (on bravo i think). great in a ridiculous 80's 'nam action film way. chuck norris either shot,blew-up, or kicked the shit out of everyone, then the film ended.

t30953hbqrf.jpg

which was very typical of it's era, but had some funny moments courtesy of dab-hand Dabney Coleman.

Today I went to see 'Candy' which was pretty standard for a 'junkie lovers' film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back