what is wrong with irish music? (2 Viewers)

Wanna go for a few miller lights later and talk about the Yankees relief pitching woes this season?
THEY'RE A DISGRACE. IMAGINE.. THE METS ARE KICKIN' ASS. ALTHOUGH THEY MAN HANDLED THE RED SOX LAST SERIES. BIG PAPI WHERE WERE YOU??

I'D BE MORE INTRESTED IN YOUR TAKE ON THE PENDING SEXUAL HARRASSMENT SUIT WITH THE KNICKS. AND THE FACT THAT THEY'RE THREE TIMES OVER THE SALARY CAP. DO YA RECKON ZEKE CAN SAVE FACE OR WILL HE JUST HAVE ANOTHER SUBSTANTIAL BLOT ON AN ALREADY HYSTERICAL C.V.

SEE YA IN HOOTERS

KNOCKERQUANDO!!!

just a few more replies and this will top yesterdays highly acclaimed thread. remember though people, we're looking for quality here so that counts you out 'la la'. i, meanwhile, have to go to work to pay the taxes for all my lazy irish friends who choose to collect social welfare monies. i bid you good day.

hello mejewboy, is this yr band? http://www.myspace.com/suddyn

683637813_l.jpg

is he the dude with the sharp hair?

IF THAT'S HIS BAND HE HAS THE WORLD AT HIS FINGERTIPS. SUDDYN. WOW. TAKING IRELAND BY STORM.

TAKIN' IT UP THE LOG DOOR. NEVER HEARD OF 'EM. SOUNDS LIKE... A SUDDYN DOSE OF RUNNY SMELLY SHITE.

JESUS. I THINK THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH IRISH MUSIC. SHITEHAWKS WHO MOAN THERE WAY TO A BIG GAFF IN MALAHIDE.

SUDDAQUAANNNDON'T

nobody actually answered this question. what is wrong with irish music? answer: everything! you spud pickers have contributed NOTHING to the world of music. u2=american music played in a whiny, pretentious manner. irish trad music = english and breton trad music without the rythym, just a handful of notes repeated at breakneck speed without style or meaning. cranberries = typical catholic upbringing shite. irish ballads = some drunk irish cunt whining about how he wants to go back to ireland. GO BACK PADDY! who's stopping you?

none of you boggers going to respond to this? the silence is deafening. pity its not this easy to shut up irish 'musicians'.

ain't nothing wrong with them. Hang out in any practice studio in dublin any night of the week, there we have a problem. Minus the odd few, like many of the bands mentioned here on a regular basis.

what about skid row,
horselips,
jesus and marychain,
Planxty,
thin lizzy,
etc etc
YOU THICK FUCKING PIECE OF PADDY SHIT! 1ST OF ALL I NEVER HEARD OF HALF THEM BANDS. THIN LIZZY WERE FUCKING AWFUL, AND ANYWAY THE SINGER LOOKED ABOUT AS IRISH AS I DO. THERE DRUMMER HAD NO SENSE OF RYTHYM, BIT OF A PROB 4 A DRUMMER. MUJIBOY IS BANG ON, PADDIES SHOULD LEAVE MUSIC TO THE BIG BOYS. IE THE BRITS AND YANKS. YOU KNOW, THE ONES INVENTED ROCK AND ROLL, BLUES, JAZZ, POP, ETC ETC ETC......
THICK FUCKING MICKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back