what is love? chapter 2 (1 Viewer)

If he doesn't konw how can any of us....

755174829826.jpg

Chase Meridian said:
If he doesn't konw how can any of us....

755174829826.jpg

haddaway always reminds me of 2 unlimited, black box, pato banton, sophie b. hawkins, and sometimes, those nice girls from shampoo. ah.

add whigfield and ace of base to that list, and possibly Dr Alban, culture beat, la bouche

you funny bastrds. the poor chap wants to know what love is. not some twee songs that may or may not allude to love in their content. indeed, haddaway or mister jones may ask, plaintivly, nay, imploringly what is love, but really what they are trying to display here is the man's self serving need to be seen to be constantly searching, rather than for the very answer that may set them free. as is often quoth to me, by me, during my itinerant exisitence, it is the journey that counts, not the desitination. if we were to know love, then we would cease to be in it. it's only when, through the barbed spectalces of retro-vision that we see it for what it really was. or at least think we do. only when we are out of "love" that we understand what it was. being in love means never having to question it. ask your ma.

Hector Grey said:
you funny bastrds. the poor chap wants to know what love is. not some twee songs that may or may not allude to love in their content. indeed, haddaway or mister jones may ask, plaintivly, nay, imploringly what is love, but really what they are trying to display here is the man's self serving need to be seen to be constantly searching, rather than for the very answer that may set them free. as is often quoth to me, by me, during my itinerant exisitence, it is the journey that counts, not the desitination. if we were to know love, then we would cease to be in it. it's only when, through the barbed spectalces of retro-vision that we see it for what it really was. or at least think we do. only when we are out of "love" that we understand what it was. being in love means never having to question it. ask your ma.

Fair play to you there hec. Sometimes you're plain flippant, but once in a while you're deep as a minge.

oh shit said:
good question, what is love? it's just a word that describes different relationships?
i also love beer, music, football, and darren from betamax format - all in different ways.

awwwwwwww!! do you love me more than Prince?

Lefty Frizzell said:
What station do you listen to Hector?
it was today fm, i believe.
time for of hectors playlists i think. we'll kick off with planet earth by duran...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back