What do you work as? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
since most of us post here a helluva lot, i figure most of you have desk jobs. what kind of job?
do you like it?
realistically, do you think you'll be doing it forever?

me: journalist
it's ok
probably not. but then again....probably.

I repair and remanufacture high end servers for Sun. It's ok, plenty of overtime, it's not a line job and i kinda work solo which suits me. Hoping to do it for another year until i have the money together to hit canadia.

I'm a front of house receptionist in a large accountancy firm. Mostly my job is pretty easy. I certainly don't see myself working in admin or in the financial sector for too long, but in the short term I'd prefer to be working as a receptionist in a somewhat more relaxed and creative workplace, where I might meet some more interesting people.

Zeelander said:
I'm a front of house receptionist in a large accountancy firm.

Which accountancy firm? Why don't you try accountancy? It's like magic with numbers!

I'm secretary to the president of a trade union. I do very little work but I'm paid quite well and have around 30 days holiday a year. I may be here for some time...;)

senior researcher. in ecodesign. in the uk. i spent a lot of my time telling the government what they should be doing re. policy. !zed

La La said:
since most of us post here a helluva lot, i figure most of you have desk jobs. what kind of job?
do you like it?
realistically, do you think you'll be doing it forever?

me: journalist
it's ok
probably not. but then again....probably.
i work in a pharmaceutical lab. dont do much work so get to chill on the internet a good bit. im sick of my job:(

I work for one of the major shipping lines looking after all their irish imports from the Far East....... BUT ONLY FOR 15 MORE DAYS!!!

.|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back