what do you want for the christmas? (1 Viewer)

Shine said:
Here dexter - i know it's not the same thing but it's same brand as the first pair you liked - i have a pair of these in size 8 never ever worn if you've any interest... or anyone else for that matter - pm me. They're in brown not pink. Ridiculous purchase. I have only ever worn heels to a wedding... weird... i really have no idea why i bought them... Cost best part of 5 score. Will let them go free to a loving home... Or if dex don't want them best offer/most love accepted....

ah thanks :) but i take a size 4 :eek: maybe i could put both my feet in one shoe or something.

Anthony said:
all i want is this
AoMRCovers.gif

don't care if i get nothing else at all.

Are you getting that? If not they have it in Red Ink.

Super Dexta said:
ah thanks :) but i take a size 4 :eek: maybe i could put both my feet in one shoe or something.

ha ha - well i hope you get the ones you want - i'm sure that sort of thing looks better on feet that arent great big whalloping clodhoppers. merry etc x

x-ray spex 12" germ free adolescents
huggy bear/bikini kill 12"
Sonic youth goo 12" (i drool)
Lead Into Gold 12" chicks and speed: futurism
pink brat pack-esque rah rah skirt
domino charm earrings
cheap gaudy plastic bullet belt
essential oils
vegetarian boots
Black Hole - Charles Burns [book]
[cds]
Tidal - Fiona Apple
The Raincoats - The Raincoats
Thanks for the Ether - Rasputina
Frenching the Bully - The Gits
and loadsa zines

thank fuck for amazon second hand

Presents received:
black leather emoesque jacket
golden shoes with sequin soles
fletch books
mighty boosh dvd
perfume
the love of a good man
lynn truss's new buke
taschen book of objays

presents yet to come:
WHO CAN SAY??

MONDOBRUTALE said:
75 boners in the ink
if you ever wanna kill anyone with it, my fingerprints are all over it

Might just have to get it so... although 75 squid for a buke that has been mauled by every punk rocker in dublin? I don't think so. Any mint sealed copies willie?

Anthony said:
Might just have to get it so... although 75 squid for a buke that has been mauled by every punk rocker in dublin? I don't think so. Any mint sealed copies willie?
they keep it sealed with a sign on it saying something along the lines of 'expensive! keep yr mucky fingers off!' only more polite. (whether that has made any difference though...)

Shine said:
Here dexter - i know it's not the same thing but it's same brand as the first pair you liked - i have a pair of these in size 8 never ever worn if you've any interest... or anyone else for that matter - pm me. They're in brown not pink. Ridiculous purchase. I have only ever worn heels to a wedding... weird... i really have no idea why i bought them... Cost best part of 5 score. Will let them go free to a loving home... Or if dex don't want them best offer/most love accepted....

As a matter of interest, what colour is the stitching on these brown shoes? That heel only looks about an inch, is it an optical illusion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back