What do these turf cutters really want? (1 Viewer)

if you own a listed building there are restrictions as to what kind of changes you can make to it. But, you get shitloads of financial benefits for sticking to them. I know someone who owns one of the most famous pubs in Dublin and he told me this was the case.

That's fair enough I suppose. I'm just taking issue with the sense of entitlement to do whatever they like with bogs just because they're fortunate enough to have bought it or inherited it. Why can't they be content to stroll around these bogs in their tweeds?

Culchies are ruining this country.Between this insistence on the destruction of bogs and those fucking hideous mansions they insist on building everywhere that looks nice they're slowly but surely destroying the whole place.Tradition me hole.

Culchies are ruining this country.Between this insistence on the destruction of bogs and those fucking hideous mansions they insist on building everywhere that looks nice they're slowly but surely destroying the whole place.Tradition me hole.

and they all vote fianna Fail and a

They have royally fucked this country.

if you really want to hurt them, bomb a Supermac's

Turf takes 5000 years to make, Coal and Oil take 1 million years to make. I'm pro leaving the bogs alone for the birds and frogs, from the point of view of someone who lights a fire and drives a car, its more renewable than what i'm using.

Turf takes 5000 years to make, Coal and Oil take 1 million years to make. I'm pro leaving the bogs alone for the birds and frogs, from the point of view of someone who lights a fire and drives a car, its more renewable than what i'm using.

From a global warming point of view problem is that wetlands act as a sink for C02, cutting turf an ultimately draining the bog releases more CO2 that that released by burning the turf produced. Im from prime bogger territory myself, a lot of the big midland (laois/offally bogs) are solely used by BNM for making briqets now.
we should just ask the germans to build a nuclear reactor in portlaoise, believe me, (no one will notice a few extra mutants) and tell mongo the merciless and his gang te feck off.

this is near our bog( taken some years ago)...mostly bare stones now
Don4.jpg

bastards
Don15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back