What Christmas song do you HATE the most? (1 Viewer)

Anthony said:
I hate the Slade one. I try to get through every christmas without hearing that bit at the end where Noddy goes "it's christtmmmmamsmsd".

Fuck I heard it in my head.

second it. everytime i hear the end i think of that scene in the office where the black dude screams it and then i think of some prick in real life doing it and it freaks my shit out.

you wanna try working in golden discs this time of year. a fate worse than death. on xmas eve we could only listen to 2 albums for the whole day,westlife or u2. and nothing but xmas albums and westlife or u2 or coldplay or the Now album before that. then back into work the morning after stephens day.

Band Aid 20 was bollox as was Millenium Prayer

that fucking (i think its slade) "So here it is merry christmas everybodies having fun..." "ITZZZZZ CHRISTMAZZZZZ!!!!!!!!"
i hate it so much it gives me energy.

edit: nice one anthony and richards.

The traditional christmas shite has been replaced with the likes of Norah Jones in my house in recent years, especially later on in the evening, so I'm treated to what seem like endless reruns of that bint crooning "Myyyyy heartttttt is dreeeeencheddddd in WiiiIiiIIiiiine" while my hot salty tears fall into my port, diluting it yet more.

I was going to say "Frosty the Snowman", which I despise ... but then I realised that many far far worse songs have been written since. Which kinda makes Frosty even more unforgivable, cos at the time that that came out there were loads of real cool Christmas songs like Let It Snow and "There's no place like hooome for the holidays" coming out

None. It's the repitition that turns them all into monsters. I think that mike olfeld one was called 'santa's workshop' or summat.

I find it shocking to see that this 'hate' thread is kicking the 'love' threads ass at the moment. Bring on the love.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FUCKERS.

das funkinstein said:
i was stuck at a party once where the only music was the best xmas album in the world ever doulbe cd on repeat, all night.

well i hope you got someone pregnant.

was it a christmas party?.......or just a random party......
das funkinstein said:
i was stuck at a party once where the only music was the best xmas album in the world ever doulbe cd on repeat, all night.

nlgbbbblth said:
Shakin' Stevens takes the Christmas shits.

The new McGarrigle sisters Christmas Hour record is mostly amazing.

They're doing a gig at Carnegie Hall on Christmass week with the Wainwright sisters, Rufus and Martha. As a great man once said, Now That's What I Call Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back