What Christmas song do you HATE the most? (1 Viewer)

seanc said:
I assume most of you work in offices with computers, but spare a thought for supermarket employees. I spent 3 xmas's in Dunnes Rathmines, and 1 in Supervalu Ballinasloe. Same fuckin shit pumped into your skull hour after hour for 3 fuckin months, every year. And People comin up to ya goin "Where's the gammon? where's the turkey's? ooh, that ones a bit too turkey-ish lookin', I dunno, oooooh, what do you think?"
to which I would reply:
I DON'T FUCKIN CARE!!! FUCK OFF! I'VE TO LISTEN TO CHRIS DE FUCKIN BURGH ALL DAY!!!

On my last day (Nu years day) I walked around eating a whole boned and rolled shank of ham. It was good, and then I wrecked the place!!!

My psychiatrist says I'm making great progress though.

Eddie Rockets was a similar experience for me. We were subjected to all of the above and worse for a good month or so before the day itself. What's the name of that Mike Oldfield one? Really creepy nursery rhyme with flutes.. the soundtrack to the elves coming out of the cupboards and dancing around sticking pins into you.
Vinnie?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I hate songs that come out at Christmas and have sleigh bells, but aren't actually about Christmas, like 'Stay' by East 17. They're just breaking the rules, which i hate

That song is amazing.

YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS. can't wait for the annual MTV top 20 christmas songs.

i hate the guts of shakin' stevens for what he has done, the massacre of blue christmas, on him i'd like to land one on.

WELL THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL,

I hate the Slade one. I try to get through every christmas without hearing that bit at the end where Noddy goes "it's christtmmmmamsmsd".

Fuck I heard it in my head.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I only like christmas carols. I like 'the Holly and the Ivy'.

I hate songs that come out at Christmas and have sleigh bells, but aren't actually about Christmas, like 'Stay' by East 17. They're just breaking the rules, which i hate

fuck the rules

tim said:
That song is amazing.

YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS. can't wait for the annual MTV top 20 christmas songs.

The original video for 'Stay' is the most hilarious thing ever seen by me, and people who look like me. A load of white, empire strikes back puff jackets, with East 17 swirling on a spacey background.

cliff-richards01.jpg

Hoy goys, wanna game of mixed doubles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back