What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (16 Viewers)

cover200.jpg

Just recently started. I've a feeling its going to be amazing...

He didnt do drugs or drink! Interesting enough book though, in that i read the whole thing.
I dont usually manage that!

Gene-Simmons-Kiss-And-Make-Up-325113.jpg

This stuff and more things

Then give me back youth’s golden prime,
When my own spirit too was growing,
When from my heart th’ unbidden rhyme
Gush’d forth, a fount for ever flowing;
Then shadowy mist the world conceal’d,
And every bud sweet promise made,
Of wonders yet to be reveal’d,
As through the vales, with blooms inlaid,
Culling a thousand flowers I stray’d.
Naught had I, yet a rich profusion!

just started michael chabons kavalier and clay, pretty cool so far, loved yiddish policemens union and cant wait till the coen bros finish making the movie!! reading some fantasy too but nothing great

Juts finished the Snow Country by Kawabata. Sort of DH Lawrence in the mountains outside Tokyo. Slow dialogue pregnant with a meaning that escapes me.

Am half way through Life's Little Ironies, short stories by Thomas Hardy. His short stories are really underrated, and under-read, but hold almost the same appeal as his novels. I'm going to read his first published novel Desparate Remedies next - after that i will have read all of his novels. I'm dreading finishing them all and not having them to look forward too, but I'm sure I'll reread most of them.

Juts finished the Snow Country by Kawabata. Sort of DH Lawrence in the mountains outside Tokyo. Slow dialogue pregnant with a meaning that escapes me.
Oh yeah.
I read that.

I got the impression that I was essentially the chimp flying the space craft admiring at the pretty flashing lights, and then pressing the green button whenever they stopped.

No fucking idea what was really going on at all, happily read it through none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back