What are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
B000000EB9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

oh,i haven't got that one,track listing looks good though.im gonna have to go see him soon.

i was intrigued by his description thingy on the road farewell party thread.but yeah,the question is relevant,it's pretty bland fare i thought.

the inception soundtrack

WOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WOWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMM
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMM WOWWWWWWWWWWMMM

oh,i haven't got that one,track listing looks good though.im gonna have to go see him soon.
It was the first one I heard, years and years ago, and I still think it's probably his best record. Almost a greatest hits, and flawless live, making the playing even more astounding, and a very convivial between song banter to boot.
If you like Doc Watson you really have to get this.

So I finally got around to listening to the Fever Ray album

Why didn't anyone tell me it's basically Cambodia by Kim Wilde 11 times?

right, first off - i still hate this thread. its a just a big collection of jpgs,

....so far i like it, its chillin. its obviously tribal drum beats, but there's a guy jamming with pan pipes* and a bit of piano.

This is a good example of why it's better people don't talk

It was the first one I heard, years and years ago, and I still think it's probably his best record. Almost a greatest hits, and flawless live, making the playing even more astounding, and a very convivial between song banter to boot.
If you like Doc Watson you really have to get this.

well you ended up talking about it anyways.

Worlds worst band singing worlds worst song.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While my favourite bit is definitely the hair I also enjoy the "standing around the lead singer not sure what i'm supposed to be doing, maybe I'll give a half hearted attempt at seducing the camera with my eyes" parts.

That's the technical name for them.

Oh cool, a second video! The hair is a bit more varied in this one, natalie imbruglia on guitar, shirley manson on bass and the crap half of b*witched singing

I like the car scene, they look like they love a good laff when driving around wit their mates bruv

haha! even better, Hepburn's lesser known (no, really) rivals, the Thunderbugs

These girls also quit, but rather than their jobs this time its relationships with crap boyfriends! They also have adventures in their car because they're are friends together and friends forever.

The hair is pretty bad as well with Sheryl Crow on Guitar being the only passable one. Fair dues to the lead singer for combining Anastasia with Tina Fey before either of them existed.

Actually, the last scene in this video looks quite like the Sound of the Undergound video, or any video by Pink

Up next, Madasun!

A bit of a sexier attempt from these girls, more of an r&b vibe. The haircuts are short, the outfits are tight and there's some attempt at dance moves. About halfway through they give up on this and one of them puts on suede trousers though.

They might technically be a girl-group in an All Saints kinda vein now that I think about it but they look like they'd be happier if they were holding some instruments. This song really is the nadir of 1999/2000 pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back