What Am I At? (1 Viewer)

Paddy Casey

Banned
Website
www.paddycasey.com
Hi Guys,

Paddy here just my monthly update at what im up to, fortunatly i have got over laryngitis and I am now back to full singing voice, thanks god, and will be giging a good bit. The new E.P. is coming along nicely i am working with legendary Dublin producer Gareth Mannix of Republic of Loose fame, he has really managed to capture that Paddy Casey sound, what ever that is :rolleyes:.
And the E.P. is still called Summer Makes Me Happy, unfortunatly its not goin to be ready for the summer which is a bit sad so we weill have to hold it over till next year but I will be pluggin the album like mad coming up to the summer 2007. I hope this message all finds you well. Is there any gigs coming up that you guys could reccomend?
Thanks For Listening
Paddy

• Banned
I thought the EP was called 'summer brings me joy'?
Hi Guys,
It was going to be called summer brings me joy but we changed under the direction of my good friend Declan O Rourke, he said it sounded gay he was right because we went to the George and asked a few "gays" if they thought it sounded gay and they said yes so i changed it.
Thanks for listening
Paddy :)

we're back together, me and the bass player are married now
like any relationship it has its ups and its downs but we're trying to make it work!

he's the daddy and i'm the mammy this week

we're back together, me and the bass player are married now
like any relationship it has its ups and its downs but we're trying to make it work!

he's the daddy and i'm the mammy this week

Hi Guys,

I thought it would be more likely that you and the guitarist would be married, but sure what ever gets you going, i also thought you said nothing entered you, but seems like there is a good bit of entering going on at the moment with you been the mammy this week.
Thanks For Listening,
Paddy :)

Hi Guys ,
No George I am not slagging you off, i just was sayin im sorry if i offended you im not that kinda of person to cause offence. I hope you and the bass player will be very happy together who ever is the mammy and whoever is the daddy.
Thanks For Listening
Paddy:)

what are you trying to say? have you got something against me?

Hi Paddy,

Can you give us a preview of some of the lyrics on your forthcoming record? I'm always amazed how you can find the most perfect words to sum up an emotion, yet still rhyme...What is your secret?

"Anyone can be a star
Well anyone can be a star
We'll just get in your car
And we can go and be a star"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back