What Am I At? (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys,

Sorry was off there writing a song, some many questions, mostly my songs are inspired by the people i meet and the the things i see in nature and on TV, nature been the greatest influence on my life the birds in the trees the wind blowing through my hair, girls on the street in the summer in tight dresses and low cut tops. I am working on a song about the weather at the moment inspired by how changeable the weather is in this beautiful country, its called "Sunshine on a sunny day makes me happy". George you are sounding very angry there, did you have to go to the north to get married? as you know there is no Gay marriges allowed in the south of Ireland.
Thanks For Listening,
Paddy:)

Paddy, as regards gigs, be in Bewleys Cafe on thursday night to see Mumblin Deaf Ro and Micheal Knight.

Hi Guys,

Micheal Knight, its not the guy with the car? Mumblin Deaf Ro sounds like a drunk deaf man talking to himself, but i'd say your probley not like that at all im sorry i dont know much about the scene in Dublin as i spend most of my time thinking about songs and writing them.
Thanks For Listening,

Hi Guys,

Micheal Knight, its not the guy with the car? Mumblin Deaf Ro sounds like a drunk deaf man talking to himself, but i'd say your probley not like that at all im sorry i dont know much about the scene in Dublin as i spend most of my time thinking about songs and writing them.
Thanks For Listening,

Paddy,

When I sent you my demo you told me that my songs had feeling, but you never said which feeling.

Confused!!??!!:confused:

Ro

Paddy,

When I sent you my demo you told me that my songs had feeling, but you never said which feeling.

Confused!!??!!:confused:

Ro
Hi Guys,

I said your songs had feeling but not the same kind of feeling that my songs have, i just listened to the tracks on your myspace page and you sound sad too sad for me to listen to more than one song so my advice to you is try to be a little more upbeat, happy and less downtrodden. If you need anymore help with your songs I will be happy to help.
Thanks For Listening

Hi Guys,

I said your songs had feeling but not the same kind of feeling that my songs have, i just listened to the tracks on your myspace page and you sound sad too sad for me to listen to more than one song so my advice to you is try to be a little more upbeat, happy and less downtrodden. If you need anymore help with your songs I will be happy to help.
Thanks For Listening

Thanks for the advice Paddy - it's nice to get a helping hand. From now on I'm going to accentuate the positive.

I promise you I will never forget this, even if I finally get to play Monday night at Whelan's.

Hi Guys,

Thanks For Listening,

I think Micheal Knight is 1 guy and 2 girls, all of whom have cars (but I'm open to correction on that).

Paddy, is it true that you're writing a song about your experiences on internet message boards? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back