What about FREE WEEZY? (1 Viewer)

MelissaRWE

About a month ago, we got a FREE WEEZY shirt to sell at the shop I work at. At first I thought it looked cool but it might be a tough sell (a hip hop shirt in a rock/metal shop)... but the response has been insane! Ppl from all walks of life from 12 year old little girls to indie hipsters to pretty much anyone are buying this shirt!

You gotta see it: http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Lil_Wayne_T-Shirt_Free_Weezy

It's become this crazy pop culture phenemenon. It's fun though, getting to meet all the ppl who buy it, they're always totally pumped!

Keep it old school.

free_willy.jpg

The electricians in work have a Weezy poster in their workshop. They never stop talking about him, so I reckon it would sell. Do you have any Big Tom shirts Melissa? All over print tie-dye preferably with Tom on the front and 4 roads inter-twining on the back.

Y'know what..that t-shirt should just say FUCK WEEZY...cos he's rubbish

from 12 year old little girls to indie hipsters

well thats everyone on thumped covered

baha! i guess now when i come back to look at it, that's not really a wide range of people... that is who's buying it though. 12 year old girls, hipsters and hip hoppers. i just thought it was funny because when we first saw it we were on the fence about it and really thought it might be hard to sell even a few and now ever kid who's ever jumped on any bandwagon has to have one because not having one will ruin their lives.

The electricians in work have a Weezy poster in their workshop. They never stop talking about him, so I reckon it would sell. Do you have any Big Tom shirts Melissa? All over print tie-dye preferably with Tom on the front and 4 roads inter-twining on the back.

hrm... i dont know if youre serious or not. but we dont have anything like that at all. not to say we dont have country... because we do... Johnny Cash, hank williams.... no Big Tom though... ha. i had to google big tom just to find out who he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back