What a cast - Stallone's The Expendables (2 Viewers)

expposter.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good, not great. Less than the sum of its parts, but kind of expected that really. Fight scenes have a bit too much shaky cam, cut too quickly and not lit the best. Loads of explosions, which is always good.

I think I laughed at very inappropriate times but I couldn't help it. There was one line said by Sly that I couldn't help working into conversation the rest of the night. Agree with the above on the shaky cam. I really hate all the sped up fight scenes with films these days. I had the same fault with Inception. I couldn't help wondering how much has been spent on plastic surgery on these guys. Stone and Rourke scenes were like a circus side show. Thumbs up on the soundtrack though.

What did he mean by that? Painting pictures leads to....something he strongly disagrees with?

Eric Roberts was great. THIS IS HOW IT STARTS!

He was okay but I hate when they give these tough guys silly words to say. The use of "cheese dick" in Die Hard 4. CRINGE. It's actually all I remember of the stupid movie now. Eric Roberts "Ass-wipe" in this one. It just doesn't seem like words they'd use. I cringed. Roberts looked the best of the older fellas...or at least the most natural. That Transporter dude was the Best of the Best though..."you should have waited."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back