Wes Anderson's Hotel Chevalier (1 Viewer)

tin robots

Website
www.theharmonyoflight.com
This 13 minute short (a pre-runner to The Darjeeling Limited) is available for free from itunes but i cant get it because it only available from itunes US. Im a huge fan and am dying to see it. Anyone got any solutions?

get some taste!!!

thefinger.jpg

This 13 minute short (a pre-runner to The Darjeeling Limited) is available for free from itunes but i cant get it because it only available from itunes US. Im a huge fan and am dying to see it. Anyone got any solutions?

torrent site/tv-links

Okay. Bar showing the world Natalie Portman's arse, I really don't know what
the point of that sneak preview was. Does anyone not know the formula
yet?

The Onion of course, sayeth it better than I.

New Wes Anderson Film Features Deadpan Delivery, Meticulous Art Direction, Characters With Father Issues

LOS ANGELES—Fans who attended a sneak preview Monday of critically acclaimed director Wes Anderson's newest project, The Darjeeling Limited, were surprised to learn that the film features a deadpan comedic tone, highly stylized production design, and a plot centering around unresolved family issues.

"What will he think of next?" audience member Michael Cauley said. "And who could have foreseen the elaborately crafted '60s-era aesthetic, melancholy subtext, and quirky nomenclature—to say nothing of the unexpected curveball of casting Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, and Bill Murray?"
In a recent review, New York Times film critic A.O. Scott also expressed surprise at the film's cutting-edge soundtrack, which features a Rolling Stones song and three different tracks by the Kinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back