weekend weather forecast - not bad for the session like! (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Parts of the west and north of the country will continue to stay cloudy and damp through Friday, but the south and east will tend to become drier and sunnier. There will be an improvement in temperatures also with afternoon values in the mid to high teens. That trend of lighter rainfall will continue over the weekend with some places having little or no rain. The sun will break out at times during Saturday and Sunday and it will be a lot warmer as well.

Re: weekend weather forecasr - not bad for the session like!

485340695_e6d0994abf.jpg

Parts of the west and north of the country will continue to stay cloudy and damp through Friday, but the south and east will tend to become drier and sunnier. There will be an improvement in temperatures also with afternoon values in the mid to high teens. That trend of lighter rainfall will continue over the weekend with some places having little or no rain. The sun will break out at times during Saturday and Sunday and it will be a lot warmer as well.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on that myself. Looks like Wexford pretty much gets the best of the sun!

Indeed, but it also pissed down a few times during the day. Still fine weather for laying foundations.

from about 330 am on ill be djing ska as well as old new wave etc, if s/he can stay up that late, lots of ska between bands in the lounge, punk between bands in the barn, dj sweeny at 2.30. am

Im coming to this from wexford town so would it be handier/cheaper to get the bus from wexford town to new ross or enniscorthy then a taxi from either of those?

Cononr AA routeplanner suggest both the N81 and N11 depending on where you type your start point. would heading from Dublin southside be better to go N11 to Enniscorthy then ask for diections? bit confusing as there is a Rathnure lower as well...

Hope the weathers ok hope the weathers ok hope the weathers ok

If I go to sleep I'll be trying out my new tent

Really enniscorthy is your best target - get onto m50 on way to lucan past heuston station and miss the toll form northside, get onto n11 towards rte from southside

tis rathnure, wexford on the aa planner

follow m50 right to the end and it becomes the n11, the n11 is good now as has dual carraigeway past arklow and gorey.

get to enniscorthy, head towards new ross on n30, theres a turn off on this road for kiltealy, few miles, r730, take that, then a turn on this road for rathnure.

get to rathnure - small village - go through it it towards new ross, pub is about 1 mile on left

you can alternately take n81 down to bunclody but very twisty past blessington and a bastard for gettign stuck behind tractors

get to bunclody, bottom of the main street theres a road to the right that will take you to rathnure also

kev theres numbers and prices all for taxi from enniscorthy on the myspace, not sure myself of details as markos was looking into that bit, so thats again your best bet i reckon - could even be hitchable form enniscorthy as imagine thats where traffic will be heading through on way??

dublin to enniscorthy via n11 = 2 hours, 20 /25 mins past that to venue

really beautiful day here today!

think i replied already in the other thread, anyway tis "the corner house, rathnure, county wexford"

only street in town is called st annes terrace so try that if sat nav dont know rathnre - thogh it defo should, aa journey planner knows it as rathnure, wexford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back