This is good news... (3 Viewers)

ok ok, what is actually good news is that it's really sunny, i'm 5 mins from seapoint and i got my togs with me. sweeeeeeet.

hag said:
i remember thumped used to be more than donkies and trashy girls!?!?!?
thumped.com : more than donkies

i feel an ad campaign coming on. so whay exactly is it that you bring to the table hag, other than defensive-offensive responses to non offending posts? maybe if the atmosphere wasnt so openly hostile people might be a little more expressive. and donkeys and trashy girls have feelings too. (i'm one of those steed donkeys btw)

Donkey OJ said:
thumped.com : more than donkies

i feel an ad campaign coming on. so whay exactly is it that you bring to the table hag, other than defensive-offensive responses to non offending posts? maybe if the atmosphere wasnt so openly hostile people might be a little more expressive. and donkeys and trashy girls have feelings too. (i'm one of those steed donkeys btw)
enuf;mewiofemwopfpewopec,mcopmop3874*(&)$*£(09090!!! 4 REAL!!!

Zita said:
I'm choosing to ignore the rest of the bollocks on this thread and tell you what the bad news is. I've spilted me lunch on me shirt and I have to wear it for the rest of the day in work. I can't think of anything worse. Besides this thread.
zita, you used to be about the fun. now you just diss crap threads all the time. in 'pre-emptive sympathy' or something, i had spagetti for lunch on wednesday and i ended up like this...

J03June28.JPG

not really, but when i was 'zumming' the spag into my mouth, some totato sauce 'fanned' onto my shirt. i had a meeting later in the afternoon when i needed to seem kinda authoritative. i just felt silly.

Zita said:
I'm choosing to ignore the rest of the bollocks on this thread and tell you what the bad news is. I've spilted me lunch on me shirt and I have to wear it for the rest of the day in work. I can't think of anything worse. Besides this thread.
thanks for making it that little bit better tho zita (swoon)

Zita said:
You have a point. I looked at my recent post history just there and all it is is a bunch of moaning and swearing. But I'm getting rep points for the first time in ages. Yiz cunts.
just watch the company you keep. there's enough moany holes around here as it is. you haven't had any food since lunch? oh, well i have a pizza at home...

Zita said:
And if I don't eat I could die! I think it's for the best that I have some of that pizza.
yes, it IS for the common good after all. i find it hard to sleep when i'm hungry, do you? TAXIIIIIIIIII!!!

Zita said:
I can pull even when I have my lunch all down my front. I'm so hot right now.
people who have food on their clothes and don't care it's there, like "what? it's my lunch... you want some?" are really hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back