This is good news... (3 Viewers)

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]*ahem* [/size][/font]​
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18) - You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.[/size][/font]​
Oh my god, Its ssooo accurate, its like they know me! That russel grant's amaazing.

hag said:
GEMINI (May 21 - Jun. 20) - You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.
How am I not surprised your a gemini - 'the schitzo sign'

Zita said:
What? Smoking outside venue > Receive handstamp > Go home > Sleep > Over night handstamp transfers magically to face
ah, right. sorry. i left my psychic shoes at home today ;) i thought you were into bum sex or something.

Zita said:
I'm choosing to ignore the rest of the bollocks on this thread and tell you what the bad news is. I've spilted me lunch on me shirt and I have to wear it for the rest of the day in work. I can't think of anything worse. Besides this thread.
I'm glad you reminded me to check my own clothes for leftovers. I thought I'd finished my lunch. Guess not.

Good thing I work at home.

jane said:
I'm glad you reminded me to check my own clothes for leftovers. I thought I'd finished my lunch. Guess not.

Good thing I work at home.
i think it's a seriously cute quality to wear some food... "ha ha ha, yeah, i was eating yogurt earlier."

Wavioli said:
How am I not surprised your a gemini - 'the schitzo sign'
a common misconception held by all truely stupid people. that's like saying frankenstein was the monster.

hag said:
a common misconception held by all truely stupid people. that's like saying frankenstein was the monster.
Duh! didnt you read my fucking horoscope? And all geminis ARE schizos. My dad told me, and he's mystic meg.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18) - You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a fucking jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back