weekend plans (1 Viewer)

muffin

so dudes we're coming up to a fabulous long weekend and its sunny!!

so whatcha gonna do with yr next three days?

I think im going to go camping in Enniskerry for the night, birthday party tomorrow and a gig on Sunday night.

Monday is supposed to be a lovely day so lots of recovery and relaxation in the sun hopefully

Im selling strawberries tomorrow, and then im studing.

Fucking fucking great, whats the bets I'll be seated right infront of a window that has nothing but sun shining through it for the exams as well.

mania tonight
swimming tomorrow followed by a jazz gig and bbq by the beach
swimming on sunday, lounge by the pool
work monday. not a long weekend here! :(

maybe if you hadnt mentioend lying by the pool, i would feel sorrier for ya having to go to work on monday lala:)

im off out for dinner with cpr, our other halves and our mam and dad tomorrow night to toscana to celebrate our dad getting out of hospital!!yay!!

then on sunday me and the boy are heading down to galway and we're staying in the g..double yay!!plan on doing a lot of walking and relaxing..

this is quickly shaping up to be one of the best weekends in a long time..

I've got my Mother coming to visit for the weekend. Really looking forward to it... but it means that tonight is going to be spent doing some major tidying... the place got very untidy in the run up to the exams.

Off to Madchester tonight for a Madchester revival, playing at a festival in Sheffield tomorrow then back to Madchester on Sunday and home on Monday. I hope ze weather keeps up.

PUB, BBQ, PUB, BBQ, BBQ, GIG (WITH BBQ), DJING FOR BURGERS, PUB, BBQ AND PUB. AND I'M NOT KIDDING. FOUR DAYS OF HEAVEN.

BUNAQUAANNNDO!!
CHEEEEEESEAQUAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDO!!!
BEEFAQUAANNNDO!!!
BUNAQUAANNNDO!!

(PETE'S FAULT FOR NOT HAVIN' PROPER BURGER COLOURS IN THE FONT-BIT)

heres the weather for the weekend. Monday is meant to be deadly.

Today

Apart from isolated showers, most places will stay dry this afternoon with spells of hazy sunshine. Cloud will thicken generally, most especially across Munster and Connacht with rain developing near south and west coasts during the late afternoon and evening. Highest temperatures of 16 to 20 degrees, in a freshening southeast wind.
Tonight

Tonight will be mild and windy with outbreaks of rain spreading east to many areas. The rain may be persistent near west and northwest coasts with low cloud and mist, but much more patchy further east, and some eastern areas will remain dry. Southeast winds will increase fresh - becoming strong near west coasts. Lowest temperatures of 10 to 12 degrees.
hr.gif

Tomorrow

Tomorrow Saturday will be mostly cloudy and windy. The east will start mainly dry with a little early hazy sunshine. Rain turning heavy in the west will gradually spread east to reach all parts late in the day.

3 Day Outlook

Everywhere will have a spell of rain on Saturday night. The rain will clear the western half of the country by the start of Sunday. However along and close to the east coast the rain will persist through Sunday morning and may only finally clear the east coast later Sunday afternoon. But the tendency will be for the weather to clear from the west through Sunday with good spells of sunshine developing. The weather will then start to settle. Bank Holiday Monday will be dry with good spells of sunshine. And then through next week an anticyclone will continue to build to the north. The winds will turn easterly and the days will be bright and sunny. Temperatures will start to rise, reaching into the low twenties by the middle of next week.

today im making my peace with god.

tomorrow: goodbye cruel world!

er sunday, working. might head out in the evening.

Are you? Have you forgotten something??

Also I take it you're not out tonight then??

nah im too busy tomorrow. ive a shit load on at work. i havent forgotten about sunday. i should be finished by half 2.

The weather in Rimlick is shite. I'm going out for a friend's birthday party, I don't expect to come home till Monday. Ah, the student lifestyle. Starting work on Tuesday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back