Wedding present suggestion…. (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Hey Thumped.

Very good friend of mine getting married in Oz at the weekend. Was going to give him a voucher for somewhere over in Sydney and email it. The plan was for a small gallery/somewhere that sells nice prints etc but proved more difficult to source specific places than I thought. For what I think would be their tastes.

Now thinking a nice homeware place might be a more reliable, easier option. Does anyone here know of any good Oz /Sydney based places that sell nice household shit?

Or any other suggestions in general?

Amazon Australia gift voucher.
Hey Thumped.

Very good friend of mine getting married in Oz at the weekend. Was going to give him a voucher for somewhere over in Sydney and email it. The plan was for a small gallery/somewhere that sells nice prints etc but proved more difficult to source specific places than I thought. For what I think would be their tastes.

Now thinking a nice homeware place might be a more reliable, easier option. Does anyone here know of any good Oz /Sydney based places that sell nice household shit?

Or any other suggestions in general?
https://www.amazon.com.au/gift-cards/b/?ie=UTF8&node=5264602051

If he's in an established household he may have all the homewares he needs, how about forcing him to enjoy a fancy experience instead? Restaurant voucher / winery / big Sydney tourist attraction that he'd definitely see if he was visiting but neglected because he's a local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back