Website won't send a purchased item... WHAT TO DO??? (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
My friend ordered strings from this website www.lordofthestrings.com on the 5th of February, the next day they said they didn't have the item, had to order them but would send when they got em.. now they won't respond to her emails and it's a little bit beyond pulling the piss... is there a sure fire way to threaten them into at least a response?

upinthisthread.gif

I like this suggestion, probably give it a go.

The payment has already gone through via Paypal... I was thinking along the lines of solicitors letter, or something? I dunno really.

Make a claim back via paypal? Has it been more than 45 days? Where's I Is John when you need him

Could be good revenge to get EVERYONE musician you know, and EVERYONE musician they know, to email a short note of disgust, saying how they will never use their website, as they heard the rip-off musicians... might not get your money back, but might worry them over bad publicity, and they may 'find' your order.

Alternatively, I'm heading to the Netherlands tomorrow, I'll bring my Hurley and pay them a visit.
Or get Doyler to do it.

Get paypal to do a chargeback, you should be insured up to a grand or so. Btw, solicitors letter? - Were you buying strings as wholesale or something?

Get paypal to do a chargeback, you should be insured up to a grand or so. Btw, solicitors letter? - Were you buying strings as wholesale or something?

chargeback? I'd go the dispute route first.

I've done this a couple of times and have always gotten my disputes resolved to my satisfaction.

For someone who sells stuff online, its tantamout to getting bad rep on e-bay, so I'd definitely recommend this.

Donal,
just back from the Netherlands, and the Netherlands says it doesn't have your mate's money. By the looks of it, their filthy rich and they don't need your cash anyway.
Soz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back