Weaning (1 Viewer)

actually, yeah... loads of iron can make you constipated, which wouldn't be good for a youngling. actually I asked the missus earlier; she was recommended to get iron fortified baby rice. there's a baby book knocking around the house that might have some more advice on the matter. must dig it out and see what it says..

I thought that last sentence said:
there's a baby knocking around the house that might have some more advice on the matter
:p

whoops this is sweetoblivion

Blowing raspberries at me when I give him any of the lovely veg I made.

Nearly losing the spoon when I give him the Milupa Sunshine Orange Sweet As Bejaysus stuff.

Might as well give him a blue cool pop.

Babs would only eat carrots and parsnip initially. any sort of sweet vegetable is great. I think the trick is to give things to them three times so they get used to the taste.
Now she eats anything.
Oh if your in a rush somewhere the jars of hipp organic baby food are great, she only eats that stuff.

I'd eat that hipp stuff myself. lovely. they're a bit too handy though.. I just bought about ten jars there. should get more busy with the blender really.

I know Ive become pretty lazy myself. Its a little easier now that she can just eat pretty much what we are having just blended. But I put so much chili and garlic in all my food. Not good for babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back