WE ARE KNIVES + SPARROWS NEED HELP! weds 28th march! (1 Viewer)

DivisionPete

Need a hand with a date! Dublin iusnt happening...anyone able to pick it up? We'll travel anywhere so long as people will come :)
Either pm me here or use the details at the end.....!

Yup...two great bands hitting all over Ireland together for 5 days in March.
Mon 26th - Galway @ De Burgos
Tues 27th - Waterford @ Paul Flynns
Weds 28th - Dublin - tbc
Thurs 29th - Belfast @ The Pavilion Bar
Fri 30th - Derry @ The Nerve Centre*
Giveamanakick will play the Derry show.
WE ARE KNIVES
http://www.myspace.com/theweareknivestrio
http://www.weareknives.com
970572996_l.jpg

Jazzy/mathy three-piece similar to Don Cab and Faraquet! Like them you'll love this. Technical as hell, weird time signatures and structures, finger tapping for toe tapping!
One of the most intense bands you will ever come across, We Are Knives combine their Don Cab-esque intricacies with more off-kilter, post-hardcore vocals, all in jaw-dropping live show.
490723649_l.jpg

'In fusing the raucous energy of post hardcore with the guitar innovation of King Crimson, they have created a sonic identity that is not only unique to them, but that is also explosively powerful. With hypnotic, linear passages giving way to huge, crashing climaxes, the wonder of it is its intense and unpredictable delivery. They have succeeded in not only making fantastically difficult music, but performing it with gusto, and – most shocking of all – having people going crazy for it.'
-www.metalireland.com

1544082571_l.jpg

SPARROWS
www.myspace.com/sparrowstheband
SPARROWS.jpg

From Chatham, England, these angular heartbreakers play excellent, wirey post-hardcore in the Jealous Records/Q and Not U vein. Intense live shows that remind me of Black Eyes or At The Drive In - crazy indie kids getting in your face and giving any hardcore band a run for their money...they play like they mean ever note.
(Hopefully there will be a split 7" featuring these guys and our very own WAK when this happens!)
SPARROWS2.jpg

Thanks!
www.ordinarydays.org
www.myspace.com/ordinarydays
me: www.myspace.com/spiritofdivision
mail me at: [email protected]
+-

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back