Waves Native Gold Bundle v3.0 (1 Viewer)

y u no like winmx herv?
I got sound forge 5 off it the other day and i all the other stuff i have is straight outta there?
By the by,do u know anything i can download that will do something similar to cubase?Again,cubase no run on a NT.

i'm stumped by that nt thing. is it a crack?

and no, i'm not anti winmx. its deadly. but i'm a hardcore 2 programme user, i couldn't ever see myself ever getting anything done if i had more than a couple of programmes.

for great software try http://www.hitsquad.com/ : shitloads of nice stuff there.

getting back to yer nt problem though... any takers?

Is NT a crack?Certainly not,i wouldn't dream of stealing anything off microsoft.Seriously,no,it's the real deal.
Anyway,i'm happy enough now,i discovered the beauty in simplicity of Cool Edit last night,so now i just need another gazillion gigs of hard disk and i should be grand.

Originally posted by herv
no, is your copy of cubase a crack?

i meant.

albeit confusingly.

Of course it's a fucking crack!I can barely afford a floppy disk these days.I think you misunderstood me originally herv,no version of cubase will run on nt,it tells you this in an error message.

As you said yourself,i don't like to work with too much at the same time,three would be my max.
imum that is

I got recycle off a friend last night.Do u have this?Do u need a sampler to hook up to it for it to work?It says i do,but in reason it says you can create loops for the Dr. Rex with recycle.Any thoughts/musings?

yeah, i've got it, and i used to have 2 samplers but i never used it, and probably wont.

and you definately can use it to work within dr rex though, thats one of the boons of dr rex, and the best way to get audio into reason.

use it baby! i say use it!

Originally posted by herv
u no like winmx herv?
I got sound forge 5 off it the other day and i all the other stuff i have is straight outta there?
By the by,do u know anything i can download that will do something similar to cubase?Again,cubase no run on a NT.

Fruity Loops 3 is deadly and full VST plugin support!

Now back to the original question where can I get that crack?

Originally posted by Sprite Boy

Fruity Loops 3 is deadly and full VST plugin support!

Now back to the original question where can I get that crack?

I don't know [mayo terminology]boss[/mayo terminology].
If it's a new piece of software then i would give serious consideration to the fact that it may not be cracked yet.Has anyone signed up to try and get a beta version of reason 2??

Herv,i only got recycle the other day and haven't had a chance to look at it yet,but i will,i promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back