Waterstones Dublin - R.I.P (1 Viewer)

the hodges figgis cards are way better than the waterstones ones.
i've no problems fitting the HF card in my wallet; and it's essentially 14% off all purchases (you need 8 stamps, but they almost always give me a stamp on the card for the €10 purchase i get free anyway). waterstones, if memory serves, gate you a few percentage points.

The HF cards are shite. Theres no need for them to be that size. Go into any coffee shop and you will get an appropriately sized loyalty card. ALso, they only give you about six months to fill the thing up before it expires. I tend to buy second hand books so they're wasted on me. Sometimes I take a notion to clean up the scraps of paper that accumulate about the place and theres always a HF loyalty card or two years out of date.

Getting free stuff isn't enough for you, no? They should be bending over to give you free stuff the way you want it

Typical Irish something, fianna fail, banking crisis etc.

The HF cards are shite. Theres no need for them to be that size. Go into any coffee shop and you will get an appropriately sized loyalty card. ALso, they only give you about six months to fill the thing up before it expires. I tend to buy second hand books so they're wasted on me. Sometimes I take a notion to clean up the scraps of paper that accumulate about the place and theres always a HF loyalty card or two years out of date.

I use them as bookmarks

I suppose the idea of folding or DOG-EARING something scares the bejaysus out of some book fans

ZOMG, that's just YOUR opinion. In MY opinion you are incorrect. This is MY RIGHT to have AN OPINION becos it's just dat, AN OPINION.

ur wurs dan hitler

why the fuck would anyone even want them if they arent made of titanium anyways?

images

hmm. that building is mor suited as a bookshop. if you look at the state of HMV shops, it'd be a disaster.

It could actually be a great move, if they retain the structure and style of the Dawson St branch, and abondon the horrendous format of their other stores. Could be room for a cafe and in-store performances too. None of this will probably happen of course...

It could actually be a great move, if they retain the structure and style of the Dawson St branch, and abondon the horrendous format of their other stores. Could be room for a cafe and in-store performances too. None of this will probably happen of course...

that could work, would love to be sitting down eating lemon drizzle cake whilst watching the coronas play live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back