Wanted - Fuzz or Distortion Pedal (1 Viewer)

Well I just recieved a bass from soundslive.co.uk on Monday. Cost was £599 plus £24 delivery, that was it.

I'm still totally confused as to why Thomann charge the Irish VAT rate.

Cool, thanks for the info.

Confused now too about Thomann and their VAT

Did you take a look at the Blackstar yet?
Would you be interested in it?

Yeah I was just looking it up on youtube a few minutes ago actually!

It sounds great but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Thinking of splashing out on a decent fuzz and picking up a cheap distortion on the way. If I spend that much on the distortion it'll seriously limit my funds to spend on the fuzz.

Gonna have to reluctantly let it pass me by unfortunately. Thanks for the offer anyway though!

Do you wanna take a look at it over the weekend?
I could give ya the two for 200.Might as well get a decent distortion!

Do you wanna take a look at it over the weekend?
I could give ya the two for 200.Might as well get a decent distortion!

Where are you based?

Also how much for the fuzz on it's own? Dunno if I can afford to splash out that much to be honest. Arghhhh damn funds!

Is it the round grey hendrix one?

wow loadsa questions :)

Why not make a nice ggg tuned muff or something from build your own clone? Boutique at a fraction of the price, as long as you can solder.

I have an Artec Twin Head and the obligitory Boss DS-1

Do you have anything to swap yourself? -im looking for overdrive pedals at the moment - preferably boss bass overdrive

The craic with thomann is that vat at the increased irish rate is already included on the price so you have to worry about it.......
You can get a lot of stuff for cheaper from English sites at the moment cause of pound being so low-

100 Sterling is about 110 euros at the moment.

I'd swap a barely used ODB-1 for your DS-1.

Why not make a nice ggg tuned muff or something from build your own clone? Boutique at a fraction of the price, as long as you can solder.

I've built a fair few gadgets over the years with mixed resluts. I kinda feel, for the price ya pay for some of them kits, that you're better off buying a proper pedal and avoiding the whole "I just spend $100 on something that doesn't work" buzz :)

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a better job done on it, ya know.

Actually the more I think of it, buying those 2 pedals from Mr Advocate sounds pretty tempting!

Here Futureadvocate,

you're offer is too good to pass up so I'll take the pedals, subject to a quick viewing :)

The more I read about that blackstar, the better it sounds! not one bad review out there from what I can see.

Ok.Where are you based?

Would Sunday or Monday evening suit?

I'm in Knocklyon,Dublin 16.

I'm in Sandyford so I'm near enough. I'm free pretty much all day tomorrow or if it suits you better we can meet in town on Monday after 4ish? I'll PM you my mobile number anyway.

Is it the round blue/grey hendrix fuzz btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back