wanna be in a R'B soul band? (1 Viewer)

Oh, you poor fucked up little boys... I have to worry about a bunch of grown men who constantly bitch about other people and talk about having sex with 14/15 year old kids! You all seem so pissed off that other people are doing well in life. Cop on lads, I'm sure at some stage when you gotta deal with bigger issues in life than bands that 'fucked you over' u might stop living in the past and get on with your own shit. Your poor thing 'Ben'.. you didn't get a sound check.. does your mum know? and how does she feel about it?
Please boys, get a life and a girlfriend!
Lots of love xxx:heart: xxx

Shouldn't you be dead?

marilyn monroe said:
Oh, you poor fucked up little boys... I have to worry about a bunch of grown men who constantly bitch about other people and talk about having sex with 14/15 year old kids! You all seem so pissed off that other people are doing well in life. Cop on lads, I'm sure at some stage when you gotta deal with bigger issues in life than bands that 'fucked you over' u might stop living in the past and get on with your own shit. Your poor thing 'Ben'.. you didn't get a sound check.. does your mum know? and how does she feel about it?

marilyn monroe said:
Please boys

idiot.gif

There's something either ironic or just plain questionable about being told to stop living in the past by someone who actually calls themselves Marilyn Monroe. Being annoyed by something negative a person did to you in the past is not immature in any way. Granted the scale of the events being discussed here is not great, but there is in fact, in my humble opinion, something admirable about seeking retribution for an injustice or wrong-doing. Where does one draw the line with your dubious logic; "Oh, I'm sorry we invaded East Timor, but hey move on, that was in the seventies

This might seem to be a severe enough analogy but it is the extreme, logical conclusion to what you're suggesting; never seeking that past wrongs be righted or even just brought to light is an exceptionally dangerous concept.
One that, if it is what you believe, actually, in my opinion, makes you the immature one.

So there.....

marilyn monroe said:

irishthump said:
Yo,Ben Richards.......

So, I'm a RETARD am I? Well, let's take a look at you......

1) You've no discernable talents.
2) You played about 4 gigs.
3) You like to sh*t on other musicians.
4) You have a reputation lower than crocodile p*ss.

Hmmm...... if you were'nt so far down the evolutionary ladder you would ALMOST qualify as a music critic.

PS - oh, and give up all the "tough guy" talk about the web being anonymous.
It somehow reminds me of a story invoving a pot and a kettle........

Crocodile piss is an aphrodisiac.
I swear it on my four day, diamond-hard erection.

Edit:spelling corrections due to the straw-clutching antics of them razor sharp witticists.

Not that i'm one to stick my fat nose in, buh:

Shane Smith said:
Ben Richards, I know exactly who you are and all about your band Rudy/66 Electric/66e/whatever.

So by saying exactly, do you mean that as a generalisation, or does this guy actually have four band names?

I think Whatever's a deadly band name.

marilyn monroe said:

- so when you're not sucking JFK's cock; or throwing in yer two cents worth of monopoly money, tell me dear:

How do you make yourself feel good?

HitsLikeAGirl said:
- so when you're not sucking JFK's cock; or throwing in yer two cents worth of monopoly money, tell me dear:

How do you make yourself feel good?

Yeah, or when you're coughing up plumes of your own blood as you lie on the floor of a two-but motel overdoising on barbituates;
what do you do to just chill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back