wanna be in a R'B soul band? (3 Viewers)

you sir are born to win.

you definitely are an entertainer. well you entertained me for 15 minutes.

your such tough cunt. anonymity is a great thing. and you slag other people for hiding on the web.

i :heart: magicman

If you smacked me across the head with a hammer I would fucking collapse on top of you bleeding and whimpering. Capice maestro?

magicman said:
damn right and i fuckin docked u, only cos the option to smack you across the head with a hammer was unavailable
sick bastard

magicman said:
did u know that they upated the collins dictionary to include "text speak"?

Holy fucking shit. You sure got him good there Gandalf.
Now up an vanish will yeh, before i remove the flake from that 99 you're smearing all over your ruddy little face and ram the rest up that tiny quivering exit wound stickin out the back of your finely rounded self. You're not so much missing the point as you are sprinting past it at blinding speed.

-Tragicman.

Yo,Ben Richards.......

So, I'm a RETARD am I? Well, let's take a look at you......

1) You've no discernable talents.
2) You played about 4 gigs.
3) You like to sh*t on other musicians.
4) You have a reputation lower than crocodile p*ss.

Hmmm...... if you were'nt so far down the evolutionary ladder you would ALMOST qualify as a music critic.

PS - oh, and give up all the "tough guy" talk about the web being anonymous.
It somehow reminds me of a story invoving a pot and a kettle........

irishthump said:
Yo,Ben Richards.......

So, I'm a RETARD am I? Well, let's take a look at you......

1) You've no discernable talents.
2) You played about 4 gigs.
3) You like to sh*t on other musicians.
4) You have a reputation lower than crocodile p*ss.

Hmmm...... if you were'nt so far down the evolutionary ladder you would ALMOST qualify as a music critic.

PS - oh, and give up all the "tough guy" talk about the web being anonymous.
It somehow reminds me of a story invoving a pot and a kettle........

the only irish musicians i genuinely have no respect for is Bluetide because in my opinion they exemplify whats wrong with irish music.
They fucked us over so fuck'em. And you talk about me shitting on other musicians. In all the gigs i have played ( check the gig listings on our website and you'll see its a bit more than 4) i still havent come across a band that has tried to fuck around another band on the bill as much as "the tide" from their prick attitude to not letting us use any amps to supplying us with an amp that didnt work to making us play a gig with all their keyboards/gear still set up in the middle of the stage to not letting us soundcheck.

And maybe you didnt notice but my "tough guy" talk was in response to some other twat you fucking berk.

And i'm sorry but i dont class playing a Sunday afternoon post Premiership match gig of cover versions in the Towers Bar in Ballymun a gig.

Maybe i am a critic.

Fuck up.

Ben Richards said:
i still havent come across a band that has tried to fuck around another band on the bill as much as "the tide" from their prick attitude to not letting us use any amps to supplying us with an amp that didnt work to making us play a gig with all their keyboards/gear still set up in the middle of the stage to not letting us soundcheck.

And maybe you didnt notice but my "tough guy" talk was in response to some other twat you fucking berk.

And i'm sorry but i dont class playing a Sunday afternoon post Premiership match gig of cover versions in the Towers Bar in Ballymun a gig.

Oh excuse ME! Of Course, they should have had the courtesy to make room for all your gear on a small stage. After all, you are the SUPPORT BAND.... you ARE artists are'nt you?!!!! If I had a penny for every time I did'nt get a soundcheck at a headline gig, never mind support, I'd be a rich man.
So, GET OVER IT!!! That's music. Tough shit.
All you people would want to get that stick out of your arse when it comes to cover bands. A gig is a gig. Full stop.
The cold hard fact of it is, if venues who only book cover bands started to book original groups then you guys would bite their hands off to get a gig.

When we supported Kiss they insisted we went on last and they carried all our gear in for us.Same when we supported Aerosmith in bohs

Ben Richards, I know exactly who you are and all about your band Rudy/66 Electric/66e/whatever.

Your version of events are just that, YOUR version, and there are several points there we could clear up with OUR version of things.

To say "eh yeah man bluetide are what's wrong with the irish music scene" is rubbish, you lot have acted like a bunch of kids for 4 YEARS over an issue that could've been sorted out at the time if you and your mates were mature enough to wish it so.

I really couldn't give a toss what you think of me/us, trust me I've been called worse and I've had far more worrying "enemies" (your term) so your constant playground talk is merely an amusing reference of some silly band who walked out of a gig so many years ago.

I hate to tell you that life goes on, perhaps when you grow up to be a real man you will experience life in all its forms and *perhaps* meet a guy or girl and live happily ever after. Either that or you'll reap what you sow, in which case life will teach you all the lessons you quite obviously need to learn.

You also reffered to me personally as "thinking I'm Ireland's answer to Michael Jackson" - I'll take that as a compliment from person of reduced mental capacity. Sticks and stones.....

God bless you all
Shane Smith
Bluetide & Santoria

yeah get the fuck off the internet and start throwin shit down, wimps

nam3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back