wanna be in a R'B soul band? (3 Viewers)

Yes. I'd like to be in the miracles circa 1965. If you can sort that shit out i'll buy you a pint.

there shouldn be any compitition in bands, if that twat thinks santoria is theyre compitition then he mustnt have faith in his own band, so give it up mate, Santoria are shit hot and the best in theyre field,,, and your right man, most of them are spa's

i want to be in a rnb whatever fucking way you say it band, but i also want to eat bubble king while watching different strokes.

cs-ParliamentCrowd5-Atlanta81503.JPG

Pantone247 said:
I have never ever eeeevvvvveeeerrrrr seen an Irish soul band that have even come mildly within orbiting distance of the soul music I love.

hello!!! anybody remember the commitments! :rolleyes: look, if you guys are really stuck i'd be willing to play some soul theremin. i'd be willing to try and play some soulful hurdy gurdy too (when i get one...)

Ben Richards said:
I'm far too sensitive to advertise my band on this board. Hoot night on Friday should rule tho ;)
Think it was our first ever gig and they wouldnt let us sound check or use their bass amp and supplied us with a broken guitar amp so we walked off without playing.Then the prick made some smart arsed comment to us on the way out. Needless to say we unplugged absolutely everything that was pluggable and destroyed the sound desk settings.

There is a cat that use to go to DCU called Christopher Funk.

Hey Ben, does your mother know you're out?:confused:
Oh, sorry, let me re-phrase that.... does that ROCK-YOU-WERE-FOUND-UNDER know that you're out?!
You THINK it was your first ever gig? Yeah, like you've played SO many gigs in
your long and illustrious career that you can't remember?:eek:

You did'nt get a sound check?! Get over it!!! You should be grateful to get a
gig at all from what I've heard of you. Just as well you did'nt get a soundcheck, you would have been heckled of the stage before you even started the gig.
Do me a favour, before you start mouthing off at other bands / musicians, get out and actually PLAY a little. (Sorry, but standing in front of the mirror in your bedroom wa*king off with your guitar does'nt count.)

By the way, sorry if I come across as abusive, but after reading your previous posts I thought it would be a could idea to use language that you would understand.

FU*KING RETARDS!!!

Adieu.

Oh and by the way....

Do you know why some bands play covers?
Because they CAN.

You can take what you like out of THAT.

package said:
Santoria are shit hot

Santoria ARE like hot shit. all drippy and smelly and stuff

Package is a retard
irishhtump is a retard
and Shane Smith thinks he some kind of Irish michael jackson

still playing Billie Jean Wailing Shaney????

Santoria official site - www.ratemypoo.com

anyone who uses web forums for personal agendas is a fuckin geek
that goes for you ben dover, and the rest of the arsemunchers on thumped
god forbid u ever get a life

Vinnie said:
I got docked rep for saying that I wanted to fuck 15 year old girls like my idol R Kelly. I got docked rep for having a dream.

damn right and i fuckin docked u, only cos the option to smack you across the head with a hammer was unavailable
sick bastard

You cant dock anyone.I refer your attention to the top right of your screen and the 0.
magicman said:
damn right and i fuckin docked u, only cos the option to smack you across the head with a hammer was unavailable
sick bastard

Ben Richards said:
ha ha and i just docked you. so go fuck yourself.

tis amazing what a google search of "magicman" turns up

aw no, not "docking" my life is over, some webgeek docked me some inaginary points, whatever shall I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back