wanna be in a R'B soul band? (1 Viewer)

xlantic

Xlantic Music Group are looking to put together a NY style R'B soul act to perform in top venues around the country.

Musicians and vocalists needed for drum, brass, strings and backing.

The band will be put together by Drifters legendary front man Patrick Allen.

For further info contact [email protected]

Walk in auditions begin on May 26th.

avernus said:
why bother? these guys have it covered.

"open up the windows of your psychedelic mind"

Man Bluetide are actually seriously my bands biggest enemy. Have been for bout 4 years now. Fucking wailing shaney. Want to stab him in the heart with his cock.

Ben Richards said:
"open up the windows of your psychedelic mind"

Man Bluetide are actually seriously my bands biggest enemy. Have been for bout 4 years now. Fucking wailing shaney. Want to stab him in the heart with his cock.

ya he's a mook. who is your band and why is he its enemy?

Vinnie said:
I wrote a soul song called 'Alien Invasion'. It is brilliant. My ambition is to have sex with a 15 year old girl like my hero R Kelly.

don't let a silly thing like the law hold you back, Vincent.

xlantic said:
Xlantic Music Group are looking to put together a NY style R'B soul act to perform in top venues around the country.

Musicians and vocalists needed for drum, brass, strings and backing.

The band will be put together by Drifters legendary front man Patrick Allen.

For further info contact [email protected]

Walk in auditions begin on May 26th.

jeez what a crock of shit !bog

HAVING A BAD DAY

Mmmm I like dat,
Work dat ting
Baby I likes dat
Mm,mmmmm
afterparty
ma ride
Work dat ting
Im a gigolo spendin lots o dough always surrouded by soo many hoes
afterpaaaarty
ur body in club

I have fucking soul p.m me

Sounds like the Venue in Rathfarnham are putting together a house band like those camembert quartet muppets so the twenty somethings can dance to jazzy versions of white stripes songs.

glorified Club Sara.still shit
Ben Richards said:
Sounds like the Venue in Rathfarnham are putting together a house band like those camembert quartet muppets so the twenty somethings can dance to jazzy versions of white stripes songs.

I actually really like Soul music and even bits of funk, Sly Stone and Curtis Mayfield are two of my very favourite msuicians... but I have never ever eeeevvvvveeeerrrrr seen an Irish soul band that have even come mildly within orbiting distance of the soul music I love.

funk with a capital F.

http://http://www.bluetidemusic.com/bluetide-downtown-demo-lofi.rm

check out above link for some George Clinton, Parliment magic

avernus said:
ya he's a mook. who is your band and why is he its enemy?

I'm far too sensitive to advertise my band on this board. Hoot night on Friday should rule tho ;)
Think it was our first ever gig and they wouldnt let us sound check or use their bass amp and supplied us with a broken guitar amp so we walked off without playing.Then the prick made some smart arsed comment to us on the way out. Needless to say we unplugged absolutely everything that was pluggable and destroyed the sound desk settings.

There is a cat that use to go to DCU called Christopher Funk.

Pantone247 said:
I actually really like Soul music and even bits of funk, Sly Stone and Curtis Mayfield are two of my very favourite msuicians... but I have never ever eeeevvvvveeeerrrrr seen an Irish soul band that have even come mildly within orbiting distance of the soul music I love.

I :heart: soul music. Only irish soul singer i ever saw that was good was bree harris

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back