wankers at work (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
friend of mine messaged me about a guy she works with. she's just started in this job and yesterday as one of her colleagues was leaving, he casually shimmied up to her and said "you have a cracking pair of tits"

she said "eh....excuse me?"

and he replied "you heard me. i've been looking at your breasts all day." and off he went.

what a perverted prick!!!

i've encountered some blatant sexual advances like this before but quickly nipped them in the bud. anyone else been in this situation?

:mad:

yes she has nice boobs. but that's absolutely not the point, you cheeky pup!

(to make it worse, apparently the pervert in question is nearing 60 and has a rat's tail. A RAT'S TAIL. remember them?)

La La said:
friend of mine messaged me about a guy she works with. she's just started in this job and yesterday as one of her colleagues was leaving, he casually shimmied up to her and said "you have a cracking pair of tits"

she said "eh....excuse me?"

and he replied "you heard me. i've been looking at your breasts all day." and off he went.

what a perverted prick!!!

i've encountered some blatant sexual advances like this before but quickly nipped them in the bud. anyone else been in this situation?

:mad:

why didn't she kick him in the bollocks?

Be the Hokey said:
why didn't she kick him in the bollocks?

because she's the new fish. And some people don't handle that kind of behaviour in the way that you would; and i can imagine she was so taken aback at this flagrant display of machismo chest-beating that she was unable to say aything before he slid away.

i think her best bet would be to talk to someone about it who can deal with the situation accordingly. a violent outburst from her would only land her in hot water too.

i hear you.

but it's a clear cut case of sexual harassment. that's a sackable offence on the spot. she should resolve to kick him square in the bollocks next time and blow the whistle on the prick. thats the end of him.

i know that life's not always that easy, but....

i agree, it's a completely sackable offence. i think she's just worried that she's going to tread on people's toes being the newbie despite the nature of the problem. however i have faith that if she does take action, something fair will be done.

fair enough,

it doesn't auger well for the future in that job unless she puts her foot down though.

man, i hate that shit.

Maybe she should wear a crap bra or strap em down or whatever. To avoid anything similar happening in the future.

Honest but, when people pull that kind of inappropriate shit on me I just look em in the eye and tell them it's not cool and to watch themselves -point out the boundaries. That generally works better than freaking out. If it happens again then it's report-o time.

evolution is an amazing thing....im sure in a couple of hundred year's time we wont be growing boobies anymore, and milk ducts will appear in our elbows for breast feeding instead.

somehow i cant see elbows becoming sexualised..............

but then again i wont be alive in a million years' time......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back