wankers at work (2 Viewers)

i hear ya sistah.

right lads, im off fer d'weekend, have a nice one all. i've just been sent a care package from d'Ireland which im gonna go home and ogle! (it included a LEOPARD PRINT picture frame and some kidd blunt stickers and patches. . it realy dont get any better than that. YEOW!
awwww.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, bubye. keep it real, homies.

a guy i went to school with likes to wank in as many famous or noteworthy places as possible.
by late 2001 he'd done the world trade centre, the eiffel tower, the sydney tower (formerly the AMP tower), that tower in toronto, and his manager's office in dunnes stores the day he got fired, albeit after the firing.
i can only imagine how the list has grown since.

La La said:
do you guyz think that fergie from the black eyed peas gets respect in her workplace?

despite her girating around and talking about her 'lady lumps' and 'humps'

hmmmm. i wonder........

that song is about breast cancer awareness - lay off fergie

there was a guy in school who used to wank under his desk. ''why do you have a coat on your lap , Declan'' , I'd say. ''im having a wank'' Declan would reply . Then he'd take his coat off to reveal his throbbing penis.

update on my friend's story:

You know that guy who said the thing about the breasts. well, there was another guy there at the time and he looked surprised at what was said. so when she reported him, the HR girl asked the witness what had happened.....

he said that freak had said "nice dress",

which is a complete lie because he (pervert) had gone on to say "they're nice, i was lookin at them all day"
a dress would have meant a singular.

grrrrrrrrrrrr pricks!!

sugar_referee said:
there was a guy in school who used to wank under his desk. ''why do you have a coat on your lap , Declan'' , I'd say. ''im having a wank'' Declan would reply . Then he'd take his coat off to reveal his throbbing penis.

i used to hate when my teacher did that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back