wankers at work (1 Viewer)

aoifed said:
Honest but, when people pull that kind of inappropriate shit on me I just look em in the eye and tell them it's not cool and to watch themselves -point out the boundaries. That generally works better than freaking out. If it happens again then it's report-o time.

Good approach.

Where's your friend work La La? Is it Hong Kong Land?

In my place there's a suggested series of actions to be taken before the issue becomes a disiplinary one, some or all of which may be skipped if the complaint is serious enough. The first is to tell the perpetrator that their comments are unwelcome. He may not stop being a perv, but at least when (if) she has to go further, she can present a reasonable argument based on her own attempt to nip it in the bud.

therecklessone said:
Good approach.

Where's your friend work La La? Is it Hong Kong Land?

In my place there's a suggested series of actions to be taken before the issue becomes a disiplinary one, some or all of which may be skipped if the complaint is serious enough. The first is to tell the perpetrator that their comments are unwelcome. He may not stop being a perv, but at least when (if) she has to go further, she can present a reasonable argument based on her own attempt to nip it in the bud.

no, she's in The Sydney.

i might look up the roolz on sexual misconduct in the workplace here to see what kind of guidelines they have now...

oh shit said:
australia? what does she expect, living amongst the children of criminals

you're just jealous cos your rellies didnt figure out that a loaf of bread could buy them a one way ticket to nice weather and sandy beaches. (ok, and toiing away in the sweltering sun, but still)
at least mine had the good sense!

La La said:
you're just jealous cos your rellies didnt figure out that a loaf of bread could buy them a one way ticket to nice weather and sandy beaches. (ok, and toiing away in the sweltering sun, but still)
at least mine had the good sense!

streuth love
you've got a great arse but you talk too much!
etc etc

oh shit said:
streuth love
you've got a great arse but you talk too much!
etc etc

aye, and you have a face only a mother could love IM JOKING, IM JOKING, OK? I AM.

hehehe.
but anyway, enough of convicts, back to conduct.

at the workplace, like.

(oh, and it's 'strewth' btw :p)

La La said:
aye, and you have a face only a mother could love IM JOKING, IM JOKING, OK? I AM.

hehehe.
but anyway, enough of convicts, back to conduct.

at the workplace, like.

(oh, and it's 'strewth' btw :p)

what sort of a job has she got? some work environments are so patriarchal that there's a load of things to consider when making a complaint. this study of women in the legal profession in ireland showed that about half thought that they'd been discriminated against due to their gender (including sexual harassment) but none would make an official complaint because they felt that it would be the end of their careers. some would even hide the fact that they were pregnant and one answered her mobile phone just as she was about to go into labour, just to show her commitment. mad. i know most workplaces aren't quite at that level but it's scary fuckin' shit. as shitty as it sounds she may be better dealing with it herself at first like what aoifed said to avoid the "oh the poor little woman is being oppressed" backlash if she has to go higher.

I dont think he's a pervert for looking at her tits. if he was going into the toilets to sniff her farts.... that would be ok too. If, however, he was retrieveing her sanitary towels from the bin, that could be seen as perverted, depending on the circumstance.

i'd love to tell thems in work to stop looking at my tits

edit: in fact I'd be like - stop looking at my charles bronson tits bitcheszzqa YO

backhand.gif

bitches are checkin me out all the time. i can't stomach it. i'm just walk down the street and they're practically drooling. it's disgusting. these gangs of young, dirty, horny girls just starin at my arse or whatever. take a photo, bitches, it'll last longer.

oh shit said:
bitches are checkin me out all the time. i can't stomach it. i'm just walk down the street and they're practically drooling. it's disgusting. these gangs of young, dirty, horny girls just starin at my arse or whatever. take a photo, bitches, it'll last longer.

stop fucking complaining.

now take of your shirt like a good boy ;)

DuncheeKnifed said:
what sort of a job has she got? some work environments are so patriarchal that there's a load of things to consider when making a complaint. this study of women in the legal profession in ireland showed that about half thought that they'd been discriminated against due to their gender (including sexual harassment) but none would make an official complaint because they felt that it would be the end of their careers. some would even hide the fact that they were pregnant and one answered her mobile phone just as she was about to go into labour, just to show her commitment. mad. i know most workplaces aren't quite at that level but it's scary fuckin' shit. as shitty as it sounds she may be better dealing with it herself at first like what aoifed said to avoid the "oh the poor little woman is being oppressed" backlash if she has to go higher.

hmmm not sure, think it's kind of a secretarial position at this company. when i asked her about complaining she said she'd felt to embarrassed but i just got an update and as it transpires, she did mention it to someone. i guess we'll have to see.

yeah, it's the actual best way to deal with creeps. It embarrases them and gives you the moral high ground.

aoifed said:
Honest but, when people pull that kind of inappropriate shit on me I just look em in the eye and tell them it's not cool and to watch themselves -point out the boundaries. That generally works better than freaking out. If it happens again then it's report-o time.

do you guyz think that fergie from the black eyed peas gets respect in her workplace?

despite her girating around and talking about her 'lady lumps' and 'humps'

hmmmm. i wonder........

fact of the matter is, no one who dresses that badly and who also resembles a surprised carrot top DESERVES respect in their workplace. Or anywhere else.

La La said:
do you guyz think that fergie from the black eyed peas gets respect in her workplace?

despite her girating around and talking about her 'lady lumps' and 'humps'

hmmmm. i wonder........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back