WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CARTHY!! (1 Viewer)

Anne OMalley

Needs to get out more
Website
www.rollerssparkers.com
Left-liberal-leanin' tulip-lovers, why I bet we hammer their pampered, porky, pinko arse cheeks back into the reclaimed earth from whence it sprung.

Send them back to the low-lands with their hairy tails between their legs - let them learn the real meaning of "Flegenderhollander", I say!

AND OTHER SUCH SLOGANS!

We've a damn good chance of a draw, I reckon. A fiver says so.

Anyone on?

COME ON, YOU PUSSIES! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CARTHY!

i'd say a very good chance of draw. do you actually think i'm going to bet against it.

who says we can't win? cloggers Van Bronkhurst and Melchiot and Numan want us to win. To aid us they are going to be mince for now and for ever.

and with any luck soon to be liverpool reserve super Sander will be in goal. he looks like hag and will make the women with.

5 says a draw.

Fuck yeah, we'll get the result, and those Dutch fucker-fuckers won't be able to do a thing about it.
What were you saying Hector?
Whatever it was, it came out a bit glib. Don't mean to say you're not right or nothin, I'm just saying it came out a bit glib is all.

Hector, about the footballing Christs: do you have any in stock?

Hector Grey (30 Aug, 2001 05:44 p.m.):
i'd say a very good chance of draw. do you actually think i'm going to bet against it.

who says we can't win? cloggers Van Bronkhurst and Melchiot and Numan want us to win. To aid us they are going to be mince for now and for ever.

and with any luck soon to be liverpool reserve super Sander will be in goal. he looks like hag and will make the women with.

5 says a draw.

who says we can't win? cloggers Van Bronkhurst and Melchiot and Numan want us to win.

? ? ? wharrayamean

...and what have you got against clogs man...the feel of nicely varnished wood against ones feet on a lovely sunny day is exhilerating. thumbs up to clogs.

plus the fucking reality is that if van Nistelroy or Kluivert (fuggin great 1st goal for Barca over the weekend - matrix like moves ) fail to score haisselbank is on the bench...bollix...

mugwump (31 Aug, 2001 12:05 p.m.):

who says we can't win? cloggers Van Bronkhurst and Melchiot and Numan want us to win.

? ? ? wharrayamean

...and what have you got against clogs man...the feel of nicely varnished wood against ones feet on a lovely sunny day is exhilerating. thumbs up to clogs.

plus the fucking reality is that if van Nistelroy or Kluivert (fuggin great 1st goal for Barca over the weekend - matrix like moves ) fail to score haisselbank is on the bench...bollix...

Ah yes but you`re forgetting we have that success story personified
David Connolly on our bench!

And anyone who saw Duff scythe through the Spurs backline the other week will be brimming with confidence.

Until Doherty comes on.

Check out www.icons.com if you want to see what ex hun, now gunner Giovanni Van Bronckhurst has to say about the Holland game
Plus what a not very happy soon to be Liverpool no.2 keeper Sander "oops I did a Shay Given again" Westerveld has to say on life, love and football

you got to look at the oranje back four... we can beat them

the trick of course is to batter the bollix of van nistlerooy and irritate kluivert. he gets moody and rapey if you irritate him. and one swife Dunne to the dodgy knee should see Van the Plank Nistlebleeding rooycastle out for another year or so...everyone is happy.

to clarify: clogger was no relection on the footware..though i did batter new model army to death with their own clogs. it's a term of derision for their banana boot footballing ability. there, but for the grace of god, go i...

and was i being glib? wow, a talent i didn't know i had.

them duchies and that great. with Van Hunhurst on the left hand side, we can pass them Give me two nil let me dance all night....

cyclotron (31 Aug, 2001 12:48 p.m.):
joss (31 Aug, 2001 12:25 p.m.):
the Spurs backline
Nonsequitir

nonsequitur you mean?A conclusion that does not follow logically from anything previously said?
Well Spurs may not be the Dutch back four but are they any better?
And another thing, when was the last time a Dutch forward scored in a big game when their backs were against the wall?
They are a great team when they`re winning 6-0, like against Yugoslavia last year but then they couldn`t beat Italy even whe they had 2 penalties

Holland footballers=spineless pricks

Yes, yes, spineless, yes. But gay? Yes? Gay?

Yes?

Yes. Gay. Hence the orange.

(By the way, Mugwump Jism, I was referring earlier to Hector's sculpture of a dribbling Christ. What better Christ could we have than a dribbling one? "Suffer little children to get one past me.")

hp (31 Aug, 2001 01:01 p.m.):
cyclotron (31 Aug, 2001 12:48 p.m.):
joss (31 Aug, 2001 12:25 p.m.):
the Spurs backline
Nonsequitir

nonsequitur you mean?A conclusion that does not follow logically from anything previously said?
And another thing, when was the last time a Dutch forward scored in a big game when their backs were against the wall?
They are a great team when they`re winning 6-0, like against Yugoslavia last year but then they couldn`t beat Italy even whe they had 2 penalties

Holland footballers=spineless pricks

i know where you can get them.
note the perfectly legal use of the arm to fend off some five year old. it's jesus' ball and fuck you.

now, mugwump, the trick is to get them up against the wall. Curses to the portugese for not beating then twice.

Where, Hector, where?

(Please don't say Guiney's.)

Hector Grey (31 Aug, 2001 01:55 p.m.):
i know where you can get them.
note the perfectly legal use of the arm to fend off some five year old. it's jesus' ball and fuck you.

now, mugwump, the trick is to get them up against the wall. Curses to the portugese for not beating then twice.

You lot are worse than the English for delusions of grandeur. this Dutch team is capable of tearing us to shreds. If Harte is out we will be fielding an entirely 2nd string back four (possibly the worst since Phil Babb, Alan Kernaghan and Staunton started on the same team) against one of the most lethal strikeforces in the world. If the gods are with us we can get a point but God help us if they score an early goal. It could turn out to be a goddamn massacre. I'm still very very excited tho. Possibility of a World Cup. Oooh baby. If they qualify we can have a virtual celebration on this board.

*Lets off party popper* Woo woo

all fair points vin. all fair points. BUT THEY HAVE NO PLACE HERE.

it's 11 against 11, lads? eh?

i can't remeber where to get them things, i'll have a goo.

www.catholicsupply.com

google at the glory that is... ICE HOCKEY JESUS.

Vinnie (31 Aug, 2001 02:16 p.m.):
this Dutch team is capable of tearing us to shreds.

your two guilders worth is worth it's weight in euros Vinnie...

2 words which sums up why Holland are going to destroy Ireland

Steve Staunton

nuff said.....

will you make up your fucking mind.

no negative thoughts here, lads, come on. PMA. it's half the battle...

Are the Dutch back 4 any better ? I reckon so, yeah. Hard one to prove though.

Duff actually ran right through the Spurs midfield en route to goal, didn't he..?

Patrick Kluivert, France '98 v. Brazil with 3 minutes left when they were 1-0 down.

Anyway, I'm inclined to agree with Vinnie on this. I fear the Dutch. But I fear the 'Carthy also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back