Voided By Ponces Debut (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 247
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 8
fun way of celebrating hugh satrianis birthday. we need to get VBP to the provinces now.

this hangover does not rock.

That was deadly. Thanks a lot everyone.

The Canadian dude was really something. I don't think anyone has ever flown from another country to come to a gig I was playing at before.

Anyway, moving on ... does anyone have Kim Deal's phone number?

That was deadly. Thanks a lot everyone.

The Canadian dude was really something. I don't think anyone has ever flown from another country to come to a gig I was playing at before.

Anyway, moving on ... does anyone have Kim Deal's phone number?

I don't have Kim's number but my 34th birthday is 2 months from today. I don't have anyone to invite to a party but I figure you all could fit at one end of my tiny studio apartment and I can jump/dance on my bed. It's almost like ATP. Really, I promise.

I don't have Kim's number but my 34th birthday is 2 months from today. I don't have anyone to invite to a party but I figure you all could fit at one end of my tiny studio apartment and I can jump/dance on my bed. It's almost like ATP. Really, I promise.

Would the lads downstairs ditch Britney for GBV for one night only?

deadly - i'll bring mars bar rice krispie things

we threw it in the canal, we figured you were done with it.

unless fiachra took it with him, your vox is still sitting with all our stuff upstairs in the wellington. they were closed yesterday so we couldn't pick it up. we'll get it back to you fella! and thanks!

the best bit was not setting fire to hughs hair with the cake

this was the best fun, I think we got the right balance of Rocking and Drunk

The best bit was when the split-second impulse to mash the cake in Hugh's face subsided and I realised that it was better (less life-threatening) to just crush it in my hand in a salute to his old-time guitar shredding brilliance.

This is for the people who don't read the Gig Announcements forum. Which is nearly everyone, right?

Thumped & POGO Presents:
Thumped Is 10 II
The Jimmy Cake & Voided By Ponces
11pm, 8th August @ The Twisted Pepper €10

This is for the people who don't read the Gig Announcements forum. Which is nearly everyone, right?

Thumped & POGO Presents:
Thumped Is 10 II
The Jimmy Cake & Voided By Ponces
11pm, 8th August @ The Twisted Pepper €10

Sounds like it'll be great.
Couldn't make the last one but the stuff on youtube looked good.

Better fuckin' play Portrait Destroyed By Fire or I will destroy you by.... mobile posting on Thumped...

Or Hey Mr Soundman...

Or Hanks Little Fingers

Or...

Or...

Or.............

Better fuckin' play Portrait Destroyed By Fire or I will destroy you by.... mobile posting on Thumped...

Or Hey Mr Soundman...

Or Hanks Little Fingers

Shit. Dude .. we got a really really long list of songs we are working our way through and those ones are at 71, 112, and 864 on the list respectively. You might have to bear with us for a bit. I'll see what I can do to get at least one of them bumped though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back