Vitamin X (1 Viewer)

Why didn't you just say "Could anyone with photos of Vitmain X, Bastard Youth or Severed Head Of State, send them to me and you'll get a free copy of the zine if I use them: [email protected]" It would have made alot more sense than Creating three almost identical new topics. Maybe you thought that people would see the name of the band they liked as the subject and accordingly click on it, but at the same time, i cant see how anyone wanting to read a message about SHOS would not want to read one about Bastard youth, or Vitamin X for that matter. Sorry Corm, youre an ok guy, but im afraid you just didn't think this one out.

Originally posted by wierd sister
Maybe you thought that people would see the name of the band they liked as the subject and accordingly click on it

There you are now, askin' me questions and answering them yourself. *sheesh*. And I was thinkin someone had pictures...

Originally posted by no class
go to there websites,right click on a picture you like,copy it,then paste it with your interview...simple as that...

SHOS: no website, minimal graphics on the Hardcore Holocaust website and other sites.

BY: no pictures on website.

Vit X: pictures on website are low resolution, + small, bad quality photos.

The whole point is to get pictures of bands actually playing where I interviewed 'em.

I have some photos of Vitamin X from belfast.Cant scan them so I would have to loan them to you,I'll try and find them for tomorrow as I'm working in Mero's,I might even remember the book.

I have many photos of all said bands but you don't like me so that's the end of that.

i love the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back