Vitamin X in Dublin? (2 Viewers)

Hmm! Emailed Jill GZ and the tour booker. The tour booker reckons it was originally 22nd but is 23rd now! Does that mean there will be two punk/hardcore shows on the 23rd in Dublin now! Wonder if we can drive between the two?!

Someone sort this out. Nothing to do with me I know, but really there is no fuckin point having two punk gigs on the same night. If this is happening, why not simply combine them together, surely it would all work a million times better that way? Sure you might have to do odd things with band playing times and shit, but fuck it, it's gotta be better than the two gigs on one night crap!

i have a ticket for the 23rd from leeds bradford airport as does kilvo and vitamin x - i know this to be a fact.

i'll start another thread about solid decline - which is a related topic like

i meant to add just in case anyone is interested i still have fucking loads of vitamin x stuff under my damn bed since i did that ill fated distrothree or so years back, i still have shitloads of copies of the album Down the Drain on both LP and CD and two other singles which i have several copies of are...'once upon a time' 7" and 'people that bleed' 7"...tut tut tut i'd sellem for fuck all really, dam n ill fated distro, so yeah wait til im back in ireland and take some of the bastiderding thigns of me hands please :rolleyes:

here ill take one of everything haha pm me with ways so i can find ya when your back ppppplllllllllleeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeee!

Yes.
It's a long complicated story which involves three people all booking the same gig whilst not really being in the same place at the same time to discuss it.
Or basically I said I'd do the gig thinking I'd be around for it. then I wasn't going to be so I asked Dee to do it. Which she is. She agreed to let Heroic Doses play and which I completely forgot about it whilst mailing Kilvo. Then he said the flights were cheqper on the tuesday and me forgetting the agreed support of heroic doses told him to go for it.
Jill being involved as the middle man (as it were) between Heroic Doses and Dee.
So sorry about the whole fuck up but I'm hoping you can see all this occured?

Hopefully someone can sort something,somewhere for them, they seem to be the ones at a loss. I'm sure they would appreciate the help.
Not a dig at the Vitamin X organisers,just thought the ball should be rolloing right a way to help out the other band.

So can Heroic Doses still play with Vitamin X on the 23rd then? They are meant to be playing the Voodoo Lounge that night too. Maybe the two gigs could be combined somehow, or maybe it could be arranged for Heroic Doses to do one gig then run over and do the other gig, to make up for the unfortunate fuck-up?
Never trust a man with a moustache.

Hello! Ive spoken to everyone now so there's no hard feelings anywhere! I book tours and shows so know all the complicated shit around it especially with collectives when people are away so seriously no bad vibes!

We've told Gav we will definately do the Voodoo Lounge show as we won't ever pull out of a show or mess people around (if we can help it!) and we love all the bands on both bills so no hard feelings again! We'd love to play with Vitamin X but sometimes these things happen. At the very worst we'll just chill out in Belfast or Dublin on the 22nd as there's loads of places we'd all love to visit. There's the chance of a house party to play at too which would be awesome as we love playing at house party's. As for jumping between gigs well I dont know any logistics and don't want to annoy anyone so we shall see!

So in all, don't stress, but we would ideally love to play on the 22nd and a house party/garden/field will suit us fine ;) if we do get somewhere Im sure I'll post it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back