Vitamin X in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Kierkegaard

When's this happening? I've heard it's either the 22nd or 23rd August, need to know fairly soon so I can book myself a ridiculously cheap flight and thrash it up for the night with you lot.

It's the 22nd and I belive it's at Boh's Bar - we're (Heroic Doses) also playing that night! Cannot bloody wait!
x

we (Breaking the Walls) need to play at this gig!! Please GZ plaese........
we're 88' style sxe HC without the sxe.........

i would have thought that with less than 3 weeks to go everything would be totally sorted for this gig...

we (Council Of Ten) would love to play as well. Fast screamy hardcore with a bit of everything thrown in from the west....

please?

dunno why youse are asking to play on eirecore when noone here even seems to know what date its on.

faganfest! said:
arent you also playing our gig on the 25th in greystones... i thought so...

We are indeed! Here are our Irish dates, if anyone knows who're we're playing with then let us know!

21st - Belfast (Front Page)
22nd - Dublin (Boh's) w/ Vitamin X!!!! and some others?
23rd - Dublin (Voodoo Lounge) w/Mellow Dramatic, 20 Bulls Each, Mighty Midgets
24th - Effanagh (Swan Lake Inn)
25th - Greystones (anyone know the venue off hand - have emailed Lyndsay - right person?!)

cannot wait for this!
x

cant fooking wait to see these guys its gonna be fooking savage and eoin what gig is going down in greystones? whos paying?

Denver Max said:
we (Breaking the Walls) need to play at this gig!! Please GZ plaese........
we're 88' style sxe HC without the sxe.........

I thought '86 was the cut off point, I'll have to check my old copies of MMR and see what Carl Cordova has to say. :) :p

Really looking forward to seeing this band, more 80s US hardcore needed I say. :cool:

On the Dead and Gone board, straight from the fingers of the chap booking the tour:

"Our (Vitamin X) flights to Dublin are definitely the Tuesday 23rd."

What in the bollocking 'eck is going on? :confused:

Just checked my emails again from Jill GZ and we were 100% told Vitamin X was on the 22nd? I hope it hasn't been moved as we're playing the Voodoo Lounge on the 23rd so there would be two shows in Dublin on the same night?!! I'll email Marco from VX and ask him
x

Seems they are playing Hull on the 22nd.

The album "Break down the Walls" by Youth of Today came out in '86. Of course they continued for quite a while after and that style of music is commonly referred to as 88.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back