vinyl online paying with laser (1 Viewer)

bleh shameless promotion. freebird will order anything for you thats available.

Not at all having a dig at Freebird (or you) but I really don't like that option. I can search for anything online and buy like that. I much prefer walking into a shop and seeing a deadly record in there and then buying it. Fuck this ordering in and waiting for shit :)

Not at all having a dig at Freebird (or you) but I really don't like that option. I can search for anything online and buy like that. I much prefer walking into a shop and seeing a deadly record in there and then buying it. Fuck this ordering in and waiting for shit :)

i agree but if i didnt have the internet i'd go to freebird and get them to order it for me

I often find it's cheaper to order in, but then again I get a hefty discount in my local record store. Who incidentally have an online store for stuff they have in stock if anyone's interested.

oh totally yeah im the same. we get tonnes of people ordering stuff still though. one of the reasons is that we have a huuuuuge database of distributers and can get most of everything. so rather than having to go order different records from different sites, people just order 4 or 5 records from us and get them at the same time.

youd be really surprised how many people dont go near online shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back