Vinyl/Hot water music (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
Collection and Our Own Wars by SBB are also fucking incredible. Do not touch The River Bed, Nail Yourself to the Ground or the Casket Lottery split. they smell like poo.

Corm said:
Yeah, Dead Reckoning's proper good...an old stalwart of the Milltown gaff...

awww sniffle sniffle back in the day etc etc when cormo made me get stuck up on the roof an proceeded to pelt me with usd condoms, ahh great days great days, throwing lighters into the fire was also a great passtime.

Corm said:
Yeah, Dead Reckoning's proper good...an old stalwart of the Milltown gaff...

aww sniffle sniffle back in the day when cormo got me stuck up on the roof and proceeded to pelt me with used condoms, aww it brings a tear to my eye to remember those days, that and throwing lighters into the fire, great passtime indeed.|..|

The small brown bike/casket lottery split is amazing in my opinion- well worth getting and i think the River Bed while disappointing can have its moments such as Rebuild/Construct, Safe in Sound and A Lesson To Remember- wouldn't buy it though- copy it off someone perhaps

spuded said:
awww sniffle sniffle back in the day etc etc when cormo made me get stuck up on the roof an proceeded to pelt me with usd condoms, ahh great days great days, throwing lighters into the fire was also a great passtime.

The best time was when when I elbow-dropped you in the face from the shelf over the fireplace when it was me and Damo versus you in the World Wrestling Championship...or perhaps when my dad was helping me fix stuff and clean the place when we moved out, and found the empty bottles of vodka, full used jonnies, and blood/cum soaked toilet paper under your bed. Ye fucking scumfuck...or when you lit the statue of Mary in the schoolyard on fire and got chased by the vigilante with the baseball bat...or when Eoin went out with a kitchen knife to fight the scumbags during that party...etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back