Vinyl & CD sale!!! (1 Viewer)

i know all the records inside out... and i haven't listened to any of them in years, almost 10 years for some of them and i'm not going to get anything else out of them (musically) and i'm sick of lugging them around every time i move house. and if i 'miss' any of the songs, i can always download them from the internet. i'm not selling anything i truely love... oh, and i need the cash ;)
moc said:
why you selling them hag?

i'll have the warlords 7" great price :D

here, hag... been wanting to pare down my collection too... how did you go about setting up the paypal thingum?
also, for secondhand stuff, it seems very overpriced, does the price include postage?

people are buying them, what can i say...?! they're pretty cheap for people who get paid in sterling... and it's hard to get these in the US... and to buy some of these new on vinyl is impossible... they're good records, as opposed to ones you'd come across in freebird etc. it's amazing the amount of irish people who've been in touch saying "i'm interested in some of them but they're a bit expensive" then i go "ok, let me know which ones you're interested in and we'll cut a deal" which is really what i want to do... it will take ages to sell them all individually... and they go "well, i'm really short on money... i think i'll just leave it"...

like, they're down at the price i'm selling them at... if i'd wanted people's opinions on the prices, i would have said something to that effect... heh heh.

such a bunch of josses and vera duckworths, window shoppers, rubber necks and gossipers. :p

you just need a credit card to set up paypal.

ah sher... maybe i'll sell my stuff to yanks only then... grand...
I have a PayPal thingum set up and have bought things using it... must check out how to sell with it so... thanks...

still though, a tenner for a second hand Joan Of Arse ablum when you can buy it new for the same price... gotta love them yanks wha!

hag said:
people are buying them, what can i say...?! they're pretty cheap for people who get paid in sterling... and it's hard to get these in the US... and to buy some of these new on vinyl is impossible....
Well on that note - WWW.VIVALAVINYL.ORG is a good place to sell vinyl, as yanks do go mad for english indie on vinyl, and are willing to pay the prices.
But for me - if i want Marquee moon or Unknown pleasures, i`ll pay the 10 quid for em in hmv.
Still - some good vinyl there.
Ebay the Locust/Arab on radar should score you a few bucks more than your asking for it there.

ok, there's one or two exceptions to the rule... use yer moxie like ;) joa price reviewed...
Ian said:
ah sher... maybe i'll sell my stuff to yanks only then... grand...
I have a PayPal thingum set up and have bought things using it... must check out how to sell with it so... thanks...

still though, a tenner for a second hand Joan Of Arse ablum when you can buy it new for the same price... gotta love them yanks wha!

i lied. most albums are a fiver now. i just want them out of my room. knock yourself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back