Videos wanted (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
ok look, because you're a mate, right, here's what i'm going to do.

here's the directory where all them video files are:http://thumped.com/video.

so now you can just go there and download whatever you feel like, right?

then tonight, right, i'll add in a direct download link to the video information box thing, right, for people that can't use the embedded player, alright?

can't say fairer than that now, can i?

moc said:
they're all grand for me, broadband, xp...

jiggered in firefox.
watched them in ie and i think i'm going to quit now that i've seen the warlords of pez one. i can never top that.

did the show producers listen to the lyrics beforehand?

the bongo said:
jiggered in firefox.
watched them in ie and i think i'm going to quit now that i've seen the warlords of pez one. i can never top that.

did the show producers listen to the lyrics beforehand?
firefox, eh?

worked fine on firefox at home... i am thinking the direct download link is the way to go.

Also: Makers of aforementioned videos please send contact info if you want to be credited for your work.

the bongo said:
it is fabulous. thank god someone copied it. it would have been tragic if that was never seen again.

pete said:
Also: Makers of aforementioned videos please send contact info if you want to be credited for your work.
Clarification: This means the people holding the cameras, not just the people poncing around in front of them.

you can now right click* on the track name to download the videos

* apologies if this confuses any Mac users out there. You guys can just click the big smiley face or press the sandal key or something.

hag said:
you got the other 2 as well? "who stole the rock?" and "also run"...
Do you have versions that are at least 320x240 pixels (for 4:3) or 320x180 pixels (for 16:9)? I think the ones i saw were smaller than this. i think.

pete said:
Do you have versions that are at least 320x240 pixels (for 4:3) or 320x180 pixels (for 16:9)? I think the ones i saw were smaller than this. i think.
you're probably right. no, but i have them on mini-dv. i'll have to get working on all this shit. will get back to you.

mc moley said:
shay who does hardcore times has a video of us (langdon beck) and soliders take half playing in bray....i think it might be on his website, not too sure.....anyway sound is ment to be good....very drunken performance(free beer for playing!! i love when that happens)

If you contact shay through hardcore-times.com you should be able to get hold of langdon beck,soliders take half and kid blunt vid.

should be able to get hold of a video of based on reason, maybe.

thenoise000 said:
If you contact shay through hardcore-times.com you should be able to get hold of langdon beck,soliders take half and kid blunt vid.

should be able to get hold of a video of based on reason, maybe.
I'll be adding live footage after i get the "proper" promo videos up.

frambosenshmak said:
have a coldspoon and jeff martin vid for ya.

can you post the settings for the videos you have up?
(i.e format, (wmv?) screensize, frame rate, streaming, etc ,etc)
i can encode some here and then post you a link to download them from website.
all are windows media 9, 320x240 or 320x180 for 16:9 clips, 250kbps (30fps) and 64kpbs (15 fps i think). they're encoded for web server delivery, not windows media server.

uhmm anything else?

the bongo said:
what's with the 30fps?
don't ask me, ask bill gates. or sonicfoundry.

it's in the 250kbps template in Vegas. Might be an approximation to 29.97fps?

who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back