• Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
frambosenshmak said:
they might be a bit dated but what the hey:

www.delicious9.com/music.html

there's only five of them there at the moment but
we wouldnt mind putting the others up on your server (the ones in the list that arent linked up)

cheers.
sounds good to me.

harangue tom or herv for the insect one. it never worked on their site.
also working on stuff, if you're prepared to wait for ages.

Hi
I got a video for one of me tunes sitting at home waiting for No Disco to come back if you wanted to have a look. Also know that El Diablo (of whom I'm a member) have one rotting away somewhere...
What format would be best?

All sounds good to me. I'm not too fussy about formats - avi, mpg, quicktime, whatever... i spose anything that fits on a CDR is handy enough. Mini DV tapes are fine too, if necessary.

anyone see the article in the ticket today about no outlet for irish music/music videos?

what format should i send the videos to you?
they are full uncompressed video files so they're heeewwuge. probably better if i can ftp them to you as compressed video.
give me the compression settings you are going to use (got cleaner here) and i'll run the files through that first.

i'll set up an FTP for this very purpose tonight

i have my own ideas about this, but i'd be interested in hearing what formats / settings people suggest be used?

Hey Pete,
Morph have two very good videos at www.morphsville.com you can download both to add to your collection!

I look forward to hearing back from you!

"HAPPY DAYS!" MIKE :)

pete said:
Right.

Now that I have what is technically referred to as "a fucking shitload of space" on this server, I'd like to get some decent quality videos up. If your band has a video, and you'd like it up here, then get in touch.

If your video was on the thumped / ballroom christmas CD then i already have it so let me know if i can use it here.

I also have some other stuff (tycho brahe / warlords of pez) grabbed from the TV - if i can use these, let me know.

Grand so. Carry on.

Pete - I has here a DVD thingy with videos on it - but I only wanna give you one. I see it has these nice files with extensions bup,ifo and vob - if I were to copy those for the appropriate video, would they be in a format digestible by you (or your PC, for that matter)?

i've been able to work with vob files, yes

blaze away.

ps fnarr fnarr "I only wanna give you one"

oooo! are these going to be easily viewable on a dial-up connection? (just say yes or no, don't say things about mb and kbps, I won't understand)

Liadain said:
oooo! are these going to be easily viewable on a dial-up connection? (just say yes or no, don't say things about mb and kbps, I won't understand)
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back