Video Footage of Pete Doherty shooting up (3 Viewers)

Both of the Libertines albums are brilliant and the Babyshambles have some good songs like that B side they have called the man who came to stay...it's a cracking tune.

Thanks for getting back on the heroin Pete. We were frightened you were going all square and Cliff Richard for a second there. Please try and commit suicide before 30. That would be nice. Any older than that and well, better to burn out...

Signed

Your fans....

Wow rock star does drugs. :eek:

That mtv video is pretty good. Oasis = trousers

I used to think he was cool but then Cheryl Cole said this about him so now I'm not sure

Here are some words from ray of light, Cheryl Cole that will make you feel warm and fuzzy of a Monday morn: "Heroin was there for the taking. I could have easily taken that route if I'd wanted to. But I always maintained my ambition and I'm proud of myself. I wouldn't be sitting here with an amazing husband and an amazing house... Pete Doherty is not a poet. He writes s**t. He is a waste of fresh air. Why is he such a genius? Because he went out with Kate Moss? And he gets let off from jail. Kids think, 'Oh, he doesn't even get locked up.' More deserving people are on the waiting list for methadone every single day. It's not f***ing funny. Heroin is the latest trend. Teenagers think celebrities are having a wild time, living this amazing life... I don't have any sympathy for the addicts. That might sound harsh but I really don't give a f**k how they feel. If they're in pain because of drugs, it's self-inflicted. You know what you're doing when you take it."

http://entertainment.ie/celebrity_gossip/default.asp?mypage=2

The same Cheryl who beat the shit out of a black toilet attendant while repeatidly calling her a jigaboo then married an obviously gay black man to prove she's not a racist...

Anyway I digress, The Libertines were great, Babyshambles are alright, some of his lyrics are very good, some are not but as long as he keeps making good music then he can inject into his brown eye for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back