Victory Strikes Again (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 68
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 6
I like the simple things too. Like just getting a tennis ball and soak it in petrol and start kickin it around the place and have a game of footy. It's fun until you kick it under the oil tank. :eek:
And fuck this new Diet Coke and Mentos buzz, petrol bombs are much easier and way more satisfying.

On a side note, I pretty much started a forest fire today. Fire brigade nearly had to be called. It was fuckin massive at one point, easily 20 feet high. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. I knew after about 20 seconds of it being lit that everything was gonna go up in flames.
Been a fuckin troublesome bank holiday weekend for me.

Jesus, this is a young fella after me own heart!! Do you play in a band? Do you want to?

men invented hitting things with rocks, women probably invented fire because they needed to get the dinner on.

Jesus, this is a young fella after me own heart!! Do you play in a band? Do you want to?

Yeah i'd be well up for anything, what you play?

Was supposed to be starting a band last week but broke my wrist out rockclimbing and got a right bollocking. Our singer managed to break his leg when rockclimbing the same week too.:)

!bog

Pssshh, you're just annoyed cos you don't get the buzz cos lads invented fire and burnin stuff, you'd rather play with dollys or something.
if by play you mean pump and dollys you mean my premium crotch beef, shyeh.

none of yee got shit on my da. :heart:
63-1.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

if by play you mean pump and dollys you mean my premium crotch beef, shyeh.

none of yee got shit on my da. :heart:
63-1.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I got one of his books before which had these mad water-proof pages. I flung it into a lake one day and left it there for ages to get nicely soaked. Then I swam out and read it under water. Give it a rub with a towel and then it's all dry. Water-proof books are the way of the future I tell you.

!bing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back