Victory Strikes Again (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 68
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 6
Was it Eoin, or your Dad?

Nah, it was this lad from japan, Charlie. I was staying in Peters house for a night and Charlie was fairly drunk. We were talking about something inconsequential, computer games or something, when he blurted out "shit on my face"... akward silence... I looked around the room uncomfortably.. he left, highly embarrassed that he had let slip his secret fetish-desire and i had not reciprocated. I don't think i saw him after that... I dont think anyones ever going to ask me to do that again, any takers?

Fucking hell, that's amazing! Can I interview you about it for my zine? And go into further lurid details, get up a bit of story behind it, your previous relationship with "Charlie", the general atmosphere on the night in question, etc. Go for a bit of an Answer Me buzz with it, yeah?

A "Japanese" lad called "Charlie"? Are you sure you weren't too embarassed to just say he's actually Chinese and you couldn't remember his name? That's shockin' Donal. And I can't believe you never told us this before!!

Ah poor lad Charlie, a lonely immigrant to this country, and you wont even do him the courtesy of shitting in his face. Land of a thousand welcomes me arse.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back