Venison (1 Viewer)

Anti-social cooking could take off too. Non-speaking, frowning at one another, goes along with what the "sociable cooking" vegetarians would expect of us neandertal meat-eaters anyway.

What about 'people who prefer their own company than that of strangers off the internet cooking'?

Its the next big thing!

Anyways out of interest, is there a procedure for sending raw meat in the post? I suppose its a job for DHL etc.

Anyways out of interest, is there a procedure for sending raw meat in the post? I suppose its a job for DHL etc.

I don't think so. There is some kind of cold packaging method they can use for sending smoked salmon in the post so maybe that could be adapted.

There's a business idea for someone.

Hmm, I don't have much Venison and I'm not a social person so nobody can have my Venison.

By the way, they were selling some in Temple Bar Food Market last Saturday, so if anyone wants some go there. I bought some Pheasant from that stall. It turned out a tasty and romantic treat.

Hmm, I don't have much Venison and I'm not a social person so nobody can have my Venison.

By the way, they were selling some in Temple Bar Food Market last Saturday, so if anyone wants some go there. I bought some Pheasant from that stall. It turned out a tasty and romantic treat.
gaybo.
was it gamey tasting or was it really sublte and soft?
one i had before was bit too wild for my liking. pellets in me teeth and all.
had veal in bread crumbs before. while i disagree with the idea of little things being killed, sweet jesus it was amazing.

Something like that. And definitely without Lloyd Grosman. But who has mutton fat? Anyone?

That programme Cooking in the danger Zone was on BBC4 last night. The guy was in Afghanistan and was looking at some kind of fat assed mutton the had there.

the sheep had this huge beyonce style bubble butt.

fattailedsheepAfgn.jpg

gaybo.
was it gamey tasting or was it really sublte and soft?
one i had before was bit too wild for my liking. pellets in me teeth and all.
had veal in bread crumbs before. while i disagree with the idea of little things being killed, sweet jesus it was amazing.

I remember Clarissa Dickinson Wright talking about game before and she was talking about leaving the meat hang untill it was nearly maggot infested. That would definately be too gamey for my liking.

Anti-social cooking could take off too. Non-speaking, frowning at one another, goes along with what the "sociable cooking" vegetarians would expect of us neandertal meat-eaters anyway.

Exactly plus you can't call it "sociable cooking" as I've registered that name as a meat free dining experience thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back